My daily juices

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
thank you sweetheart for acknowledging this wonderful Gift -
always keep in mind that the 'wily-one' uses what is most near & dear to our hearts & our weaknesses
in order to get us on his path of weakness that will eventually destroy us -
hub and I both have health issues that would have already killed most - and yet, because we
have 'resisted' these powerful temptations, we are still going strong and are even getting stronger
as we learn/obey and use these most Godly-powerful-lessons...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Green juice...
Celery , pears , apple , lime and kale with a tsp of wheatgrass ...

von1

Apr 22, 2010
I have not juice in a while, but it did give me a lot more energy. I like apples and carrots juiced together. I did garlic, carrots, and apples together one time but the garlic was overpowering was not able handle it.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I have not juice in a while, but it did give me a lot more energy. I like apples and carrots juiced together. I did garlic, carrots, and apples together one time but the garlic was overpowering was not able handle it.
Hi Von1...
I sometimes juice a clove of garlic with a big knob of ginger with lemon in a shot glass...
That way it goes down all in one go , the garlic in a normal size glass maybe to much , try it as a shot , it is much better...xox...

Feb 28, 2016
raw ginger - beets & tops - onions & tops -GARLIC - all root crops =carrots- celery -kale - cabbage -'turnips, raw or cooked, etc.,
use your 'common sense - go for the 'gold in feeding your Temple, for sure, you will become a new and God-ordained
person who will not only 'feel renewed' but will know for sure that you are becoming one with your Maker,
The Giver and Taker of all we possess'...

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hi Von1...
I sometimes juice a clove of garlic with a big knob of ginger with lemon in a shot glass...
That way it goes down all in one go , the garlic in a normal size glass maybe to much , try it as a shot , it is much better...xox...
I forgot also liked honey dew juiced

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Yesterday for dinner was hot baby spuds with salad for my granddaughter and me , it was delish...
Then I made what is called a mock apple crumble...I used Courgette instead of apple , tossed in allspice , and made the crumble from Almond flour , it finished of our meal time perfectly...

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Yesterday for dinner was hot baby spuds with salad for my granddaughter and me , it was delish...
Then I made what is called a mock apple crumble...I used Courgette instead of apple , tossed in allspice , and made the crumble from Almond flour , it finished of our meal time perfectly...

I love roasted vegetables with cloves of garlic and olive oil.

Feb 28, 2016
how can we not Love and Respect those who Love and Respect Yeshua and themselves, and make themselves
out right witnesses to all those around them???

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
A nice cup of fresh mint tea , great for acid reflux and upset tummies...

Feb 28, 2016
one of hub's and my favorite combinations, of many, is organic, parsley/cilantro/celery/tomato, with just a touch of garlic/ginger -
the refreshing is really akin to a Spiritual Boost' - there's nothing like it that we can and are able to do, if we
care to do so!!! guess it's a point of where our Spiritual/Health priorities lay...

what's to very sad and grievous for us, and you know that we are referring firstly to our loved ones and friends,
is that they simply don't 'care', even after our years of sharing and them seeing for themselves how we feel & look!!!
yes, grief is a very real emotion that we know for sure that our Heavenly feels for all of His children, but, when we can
relate with Him over this, it does make it a bit easier to deal with, even though it breaks our hearts in two...

thanks Rose, you are truly a Loving Inspiration...
:):)

von1

Apr 22, 2010
A nice cup of fresh mint tea , great for acid reflux and upset tummies...

Being from south Georgia I like sweet ice tea and during the winter time I drank a lot of coffee. I have always wanted to try the hot tea but not sure what the best kind to try. I know they have several different types of flavors. Which one would be the best to get?

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Being from south Georgia I like sweet ice tea and during the winter time I drank a lot of coffee. I have always wanted to try the hot tea but not sure what the best kind to try. I know they have several different types of flavors. Which one would be the best to get?
Hi @von1 ...
That is a hard thing to suggest because there are sooooo many...
I love spiced Indian tea in winter because it is so warming , it contains the spices of cinnamon , cloves , ginger ...
Tea is best if you can make it from the Tea leaves and not the tea bags , poured into a little T pot and poured through a strainer...

You can also make your own on the stove by boiling up some water and adding garlic , lemon with peel , oranges , a stick of cinnamon , some fresh cranberries and a few cloves ( omit the garlic if you wish ) not only is this nice to drink christmas eve , but the smell is lovely and warming around the home...

...xox...

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Rosemary,

Do you have a recipe for a salad dressing that does not contain loads of sugar and oil?
Hard to find one that actually tastes nice.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Rosemary,

Do you have a recipe for a salad dressing that does not contain loads of sugar and oil?
Hard to find one that actually tastes nice.
Hi @Ruby123 ...
I have to admit I have tried to make my own but failed , but this is something I want to learn to do as I eat a lot of salad...

There are plenty online that we can make , but for now I use Hallmans , it is made with free range eggs and to be honest , I have tried the organic healthy ones from the health stores , and I find them to be tasteless , so I think its best that we try to make our own , if I succeed , I will post lol...

This is one from the net , seems easy enough , I will try this now you have brought it to my attention ;)

INGREDIENTS
  • ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
  • 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
  • 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
  • 2 teaspoons agave or honey
  • ¾ teaspoon salt
  • ½ teaspoon black pepper
  • ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
  • ¼ cup organic canola oil or avocado oil
I do know for sure that we are to add the oil slowly until the mix comes together...xox...

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Hi @Ruby123 ...
I have to admit I have tried to make my own but failed , but this is something I want to learn to do as I eat a lot of salad...

There are plenty online that we can make , but for now I use Hallmans , it is made with free range eggs and to be honest , I have tried the organic healthy ones from the health stores , and I find them to be tasteless , so I think its best that we try to make our own , if I succeed , I will post lol...

This is one from the net , seems easy enough , I will try this now you have brought it to my attention ;)

INGREDIENTS
  • ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
  • 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
  • 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
  • 2 teaspoons agave or honey
  • ¾ teaspoon salt
  • ½ teaspoon black pepper
  • ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
  • ¼ cup organic canola oil or avocado oil
I do know for sure that we are to add the oil slowly until the mix comes together...xox...
That sounds nice Rosemary. Thank you.
I remember there was one in a recipe book that my sister had. It had some of the above ingredients but with the addition of apple cider venegar and crushed garlic.
If I can find it, I will post it on this thread.

Thanks again

Feb 28, 2016
this is some of our home-made favorites and very healthy/easy =

in a half pint jar, to start with, just to see if you like and then if you do,
you can increase the amount =

we use Braggs ACV, start out with, we have used this for decades and
have found it to be very healthful!, =
1/4 of the jar ACV
I/4 of the jar of Cold-Pressed-Organic Olive oil,
add
a twist of lemon =
a tbl. of dejon =
add to taste low salt soy sauce
a smidgen of raw honey
" "of organic garlic salt
" " of organic smoked paprika
" "ginger

this is really, really good, and I will add also, that
sometimes we will put a dollop Stonyfield 'plain' yogurt,
and/or, just for another variance of a healthy-tasty-flavor,
we will add a bit of either vegan or helman's organic mayo...

Bona Petite!!!

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
this is some of our home-made favorites and very healthy/easy =

in a half pint jar, to start with, just to see if you like and then if you do,
you can increase the amount =

we use Braggs ACV, start out with, we have used this for decades and
have found it to be very healthful!, =
1/4 of the jar ACV
I/4 of the jar of Cold-Pressed-Organic Olive oil,
add
a twist of lemon =
a tbl. of dejon =
add to taste low salt soy sauce
a smidgen of raw honey
" "of organic garlic salt
" " of organic smoked paprika
" "ginger

this is really, really good, and I will add also, that
sometimes we will put a dollop Stonyfield 'plain' yogurt,
and/or, just for another variance of a healthy-tasty-flavor,
we will add a bit of either vegan or helman's organic mayo...

Bona Petite!!!
Thank you for this , I will defo try it , I have some Braggs ACV so I am off to a good start lol...xox...