My daily juices

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
So this evening I was craving something sweet , so I made these scones using spelt flour...
They came out so well , perfect texture and so simple to make ...

I added some clotted cream on the top one , it was delish , I will be using spelt flour from now on ...

I have some organic strawberries that I will blend down tomorrow , and make a strawberry sauce , that`s if I manage to save some :giggle:

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Well today has been a good day thank God , a day that I felt I could get up and do something , a day where I felt energy instead of the tiredness 🙌
So I decided to start on my decluttering in the kitchen , so far I have hung my spice rack up , now they are all in the rack and not cluttering my sides...
Done some deep cleaning , then felt the tiredness , so I made this lovely pot of lemon & lemon grass tea ...
I scraped the zest from the lemon , put the zest into the net in the middle of pot , then squeezed the juice in the pot , crushed the lemon grass ( O that smells so good ) and put that in the mesh and let it steep for a good five mins , it is so refreshing 🍋

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well today has been a good day thank God , a day that I felt I could get up and do something , a day where I felt energy instead of the tiredness 🙌
So I decided to start on my decluttering in the kitchen , so far I have hung my spice rack up , now they are all in the rack and not cluttering my sides...
Done some deep cleaning , then felt the tiredness , so I made this lovely pot of lemon & lemon grass tea ...
I scraped the zest from the lemon , put the zest into the net in the middle of pot , then squeezed the juice in the pot , crushed the lemon grass ( O that smells so good ) and put that in the mesh and let it steep for a good five mins , it is so refreshing 🍋

My wife has been on a decluttering kick also and at the moment is decluttering the laundry area. That tea is probably soothing, relaxing and comforting. I could use some of that.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
So this evening I was craving something sweet , so I made these scones using spelt flour...
They came out so well , perfect texture and so simple to make ...

I added some clotted cream on the top one , it was delish , I will be using spelt flour from now on ...

I have some organic strawberries that I will blend down tomorrow , and make a strawberry sauce , that`s if I manage to save some :giggle:

Those look like little heart shaped shortbreads. Later the wife and I will have some pound cake with fresh sliced strawberries and whipped cream (Redi-Whip). You sure do come up with some clever concoctions that's for sure.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Afternoon juice...

I made this one with fresh Rhubarb , 1 whole grapefruit , big knob of ginger and one red apple , and about ten strawberries...
Popped in two ice cubes , and it was very refreshing , also very healthy 🌿

Feb 28, 2016
Rose,
with your diabetes you have to be very careful with your (fruit and veg 'sugar' content' -
say for instance, 'watermelon/beet', etc. it is so high in SUGAR that it can be very detrimental
to those who have diabetes - but, it is very HEALTHY for a healthy body who is just
seeking to improve their over-all immune-system and body-being,..
to much of a 'good-thing', sometimes is not a 'good-thing',..
PS. 43:5.
Why are you cast down, O my soul? and why are you disquieted within me? hope in God:
for I shall yet praise him, Who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

we have known many over the years who have had adverse affects to 'real good and healthy foods',
and the reason for this is, is that their bodies were completely OUT of BALANCE, because of their
'past-present-in-jesting-habits'...

if we become convicted by The Holy Spirit to clean-up our 'old-eating/drinking/smoking habits,
then of course it would be evident that certain changes begin to take place in our bodies,
and that we would begin to see and feel the difference in ourselves/lives for the better -
we begin to see that this could only come to fruit by achieving another level of Spiritual Growth...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Rose,
with your diabetes you have to be very careful with your (fruit and veg 'sugar' content' -
say for instance, 'watermelon/beet', etc. it is so high in SUGAR that it can be very detrimental
to those who have diabetes - but, it is very HEALTHY for a healthy body who is just
seeking to improve their over-all immune-system and body-being,..
to much of a 'good-thing', sometimes is not a 'good-thing',..
PS. 43:5.
Why are you cast down, O my soul? and why are you disquieted within me? hope in God:
for I shall yet praise him, Who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

we have known many over the years who have had adverse affects to 'real good and healthy foods',
and the reason for this is, is that their bodies were completely OUT of BALANCE, because of their
'past-present-in-jesting-habits'...

if we become convicted by The Holy Spirit to clean-up our 'old-eating/drinking/smoking habits,
then of course it would be evident that certain changes begin to take place in our bodies,
and that we would begin to see and feel the difference in ourselves/lives for the better -
we begin to see that this could only come to fruit by achieving another level of Spiritual Growth...
Hi @oldethennew ...
I have been juicing now for over a year , my blood sugar levels have gone down to pre diabetes ...

The natural sugar in fruit is completely different to the sugar you that has been processed...

All is well with my soul :)...

Genesis 1:29
Then God said, “Look! I have given you every seed-bearing plant throughout the earth and all the fruit trees for your food.

This is the Scripture God led me to before I started juicing...
...xox...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I'd like to get a juicer/ blender and start making my own smoothies. :)

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I have this one. Easy to use and easy to clean. Doesn't separate the juice from the pulp so you get all the goodies. It is called Ninja Nutribullet.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I have this one. Easy to use and easy to clean. Doesn't separate the juice from the pulp so you get all the goodies. It is called Ninja Nutribullet.
I have this to Ruby , I use for my smoothies , so simple and easy to use , and cleaning it is a doddle...
I am about to make a purple/blue smoothie soon , will post pictures once I am done...

I don`t only juice on my eating plan , I also have one meal a day , so I get my protein from my foods I eat...
I nibble through the day also :giggle:...
...xox...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Go for it blue , you can do so much with a juicer and blender...
I prefere juicer because I have diabetes , but a blender is fantastic if you are looking for a healthy option...
Keep us updated
...xox...

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I have this to Ruby , I use for my smoothies , so simple and easy to use , and cleaning it is a doddle...
I am about to make a purple/blue smoothie soon , will post pictures once I am done...

I don`t only juice on my eating plan , I also have one meal a day , so I get my protein from my foods I eat...
I nibble through the day also :giggle:...
...xox...
Love reading your juice posts Rose and the pictures. Was hoping you would post again when you had that break.😀

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
This is a lovely gentle smoothie , and also very healthy , as all fruit & veg are...
This is Oat milk I am using...

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
This is a lovely simple tea , and very good for you...
I took the zest from my grapefruit and poured boiling water in the jar , sealed it for a few hours ...
Honey can be added if the taste is to sharp ...

Feb 28, 2016
Love You Rose...

please look-up, (which fruits should diabetics avoid)...google'
XOXO..

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Love You Rose...

please look-up, (which fruits should diabetics avoid)...google'
XOXO..
Hi @oldethennew ...
I have researched and researched , and to be honest , there is so many false things said about fruits , it is quiet astonishing...

I have gone deep into this , and like I said , the proof is in the pudding , my sugar levels have gone down , not up...

You see , if I was to eat my fruit , then my pancreas which is sick , has to work hard , but juicing my fruits , most of them , my pancress does not need to work , so juicing gives my pancreas a much needed rest...

I love juicing my veg and fruits , it works for me , my skin is glowing , I sleep better , and much more energy...

Being type 2 diabetic , I have to watch the high carbs in foods , so I eat mostly plantbased food , sometimes chicken , but the sugar found in cakes , and most processed foods is dangerous for me , but juicing is a great way to get all my vitimins etc , plus it keeps my weight down and my health in balance...
...xox...

G

Godsgirl83

it works for me , my skin is glowing
I was going to say, remembering back some of the avatar pics you used last year compared to the current pic you have up, you look healthier.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
🌿 Saturday morning juice 🌿
Packed with great stuff , so healthy , so vibrant.
Oh my , spirulina , what is the health benefits of using this ? , there are so many health benefits that I could not post them all , but it is a wonderful superfood and a must for anyone fighting disease , it is a great detox for the body , it is a must in my larder💚

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
🌿 Saturday morning juice 🌿
Packed with great stuff , so healthy , so vibrant.
Oh my , spirulina , what is the health benefits of using this ? , there are so many health benefits that I could not post them all , but it is a wonderful superfood and a must for anyone fighting disease , it is a great detox for the body , it is a must in my larder💚

Rosemary, would this be good for you??