My friend is dying :(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 15, 2019
Hello everyone. I hope you're all doing well. I am coming to you all today to ask for prayer for my friend Leanne. She is battling stage 4 colon cancer, and is now being moved into hospice care. She is not able to walk due to nerve damage in her legs. She is so frail and weak. I pray many times a day for her. She's only 52. She didn't deserve this. She is a very prayerful woman, loves life, loves people. I am heartbroken. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Praying for you and her and your friends and families. I am glad she has such a good friend at a time such as this.

Oct 20, 2022
So sorry to read that. (Hugs you)

🙏

Maybe consider she'll be at peace more so free of the body that pains her so.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hello everyone. I hope you're all doing well. I am coming to you all today to ask for prayer for my friend Leanne. She is battling stage 4 colon cancer, and is now being moved into hospice care. She is not able to walk due to nerve damage in her legs. She is so frail and weak. I pray many times a day for her. She's only 52. She didn't deserve this. She is a very prayerful woman, loves life, loves people. I am heartbroken. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
My late second wife died at the age of 59. I would describe her as you have for your friend. She didn't deserve years of pain and suffering either. I will pray for Leanne that God eases her pain and brings her to a place of joyful rest.

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
She will be soon in her eternal prime dancing before the throne of God.

In that, find peace and rejoice!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
So terribly sorry to hear about your friend. Praying for her, her family, and you.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I will pray for your friend now.
Just in case you didn't know, all the hospices I have seen around here have administered drugs to accelerate the demise of cancer, and other patients. As her friend, you might be in a position to become informed on this issue and warn your young friend.

This is the website to bookmark for you and for your friend. There are many Q&A articles that will help her. Please encourage her to read these now.

Hospice Patients Alliance .org

I was blessed to interview this nurse who is the most informed person that I know of concerning hospice and end of life care issues. This video interview is not me. However, I interviewed him at length and value his ethical points of view. As a Christian, this is a requirement. That point of view is disregarded altogether by the establishment system. Christians must actively intervene to help the weak against those who have little interest in our friends' and families' welfare. I will include the following video/ audio interview for you both. It starts very slowly on other issues, but gets into the meat of the topic if you want to fast forward or double speed to the right place. The nurse's name is Ron Panzer.
Here is his free ebook if you want to read it on his site. It is well written and worth the time.

Stealth Euthanasia, by Ron Panzer

Others should bookmark or pin this post as the information may help many.

Apr 15, 2019
My late second wife died at the age of 59. I would describe her as you have for your friend. She didn't deserve years of pain and suffering either. I will pray for Leanne that God eases her pain and brings her to a place of joyful rest.
I am so sorry for the loss of your wife. Thank you for your prayers for my friend.

Apr 15, 2019
Thank you so much, everyone. She hasn't yet been moved to hospice, as it's probably too late to do so. They are simply trying to keep her comfortable in the hospital. It won't be long.

S

SwordSpeaker

Matthew 18:19-20. Prayed over this.

Apr 15, 2019
Just wanted to update and say she did pass away on the 15th of November, peacefully. She is now with God. Thank you for your prayers and kindness. I'm so sad, but I'm so glad she's not in pain anymore.

Sep 12, 2021
Pacific Northwest, USA
Praying for your friend. Sorry to hear about this.

My Dads sisters family all suffer from cancer and it is not fun to watch. One has died already and another near death. One is doing OK.

Apr 15, 2019
Praying for your friend. Sorry to hear about this.

My Dads sisters family all suffer from cancer and it is not fun to watch. One has died already and another near death. One is doing OK.
So very sorry for your relatives who have cancer. I will say a prayer for them too.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Praying for you both