my friend's husband

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
we are asking for him to pick and choose a house as soon as possible because the landlord wants them out (urgently) send your grace and prayer for Pedro Flores to pick a house because he's been ready to buy he needs to take the next step.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
we are asking for him to pick and choose a house as soon as possible because the landlord wants them out (urgently) send your grace and prayer for Pedro Flores to pick a house because he's been ready to buy he needs to take the next step.
Perhaps he could buy our townhouse that's for sale in Clearwater, Florida.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless this prayer request and help Poinsetta's friend's husband, Pedro Flores, to pick a house soon and move with family to his new house. Lord please. Lord let you help him to take a step and buy the home, let please help Pedro Flores in buying the Lord. Please bless and you be glorified, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Dear God,
I thank you for bringing me and my family safely to this new home, and for all the new opportunities that it brings. I pray for peace in this time of transition, when everything feels new and unfamiliar. Lord, I trust that you will lead me into community that will help me to grow, and that you will use me to shine your light to my new neighbors and coworkers. Help me to remember to set aside time to spend with you, even when it feels like the tasks are piling up. God I pray that you would bless this home and bring joy to these rooms. Help us to be welcoming and hospitable to all who enter, showing them your love in all seasons. Thank you that you are always in control and that you never change, even when everything in my life feels unfamiliar. Help me to draw nearer to you in this new chapter of life.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
hi an apartment opportunity has come up; please help my friend's husband say yes to this chance because their credit got approved and I don't want my friend to be discouraged. thank you so much to those of you who are praying and God help him out taking this big step. Amen.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Thank you, Lord, for equipping me with your strength; a strength I don’t deserve and could never be capable of on my own. Thank you for carrying me when I am weak. Thank you for holding my hand when I am too scared to take the next step. Thank you for lighting the way in the bleak darkness of my reality. Thank you for the instructions to be strong AND take action. I know that these two go hand in hand. I know that I must not only be strong, but I must also take action.
Thank you for the strength that motivates us into action. I know that without action, I am simply stuck in a holding period. I know that without action, I am simply stuck. Lord, I pray to be like Ezra. I know that I am sinful. I pray for the audacity to confess boldly, repeat loudly, and lament intensely in front of others. I want to be strong and take action. I refuse to live in a holding period.I pray that you equip me with your strength that can carry me into action, and I pray that I can use a whole lot of exclamation points to describe how amazing You are. Thank you, Lord, for designing me to be exactly who I am. Thank you for Your strength that leads to action, especially in such uncertain times. Amen.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Dear Lord,
We thank you that no journey ahead of us is too far out for you. That you know the plan, and every step in between. Father, thank you that we have nothing to fear with you leading the way. We thank you for promising us that you go before us giving us assurance before we take the next step. You are aware that we needed this confidence and assurance to rest in before we embarked on the unfamiliar. Thank you, Lord, that you have given us examples of men and women in the Bible like Joshua that have already paved the way proving their inadequacy yet your mighty power. We ask you Lord for boldness and faith to take the next step you have called us to take. Help us to trust you more, help us in our unbelief. We choose to believe you are able when we are not. We choose faith over fear as fear is not from you. We thank you in advance for your provision and for your care as we boldly take next steps. Thank you for your love of every detail of our lives down to every step we take. We love you Lord, and we trust you who has already gone before us.
In Jesus’ Name,
Amen.

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
I dont think he needs prayer for direction on this, i think he just needs to analyse the houses on offer.