My health

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
248
252
63
Indiana
Please ask God if He could please allow me good health. I'm not feeling very well and my stress level is horrible. Please ask God to calm my mind and heal my liver, gallstones and heart and congestion. Please pray that I have no pain if it is God's will. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheLearner
1626522v9748pzycx.gif

Amen!
 
Please ask God if He could please allow me good health. I'm not feeling very well and my stress level is horrible. Please ask God to calm my mind and heal my liver, gallstones and heart and congestion. Please pray that I have no pain if it is God's will. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen.
I will say a prayer for God to be mindful of your health. God bless you too, and your husband, and your son Jakeb.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hui1
Please ask God if He could please allow me good health. I'm not feeling very well and my stress level is horrible. Please ask God to calm my mind and heal my liver, gallstones and heart and congestion. Please pray that I have no pain if it is God's will. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen.


Is there any reason why you can't take mega B vitamins?
B vitamin deficiency are often associated with Heart and stress issues. Those aren't the only possibilities, but good quality sources of B vitamins, fish oil in therapeutic doses help a lot of people. Also try to develope habits of replacing processed foods with whole foods. I would start with liver and free range eggs.
 
Please ask God if He could please allow me good health. I'm not feeling very well and my stress level is horrible. Please ask God to calm my mind and heal my liver, gallstones and heart and congestion. Please pray that I have no pain if it is God's will. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen.


Another common deficiency with many are minerals, especially magnesium.
Magnesium of the proper kind is essential for life and relaxation.
Calcium of the proper kind is also a part of that, but it's necessary to include magnesium in the proper type and ratio.