my Holy Jesus my Holy God have Mercy on,me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 29, 2017
i seek a British , but hard impossible, IT is already granted to me from my,Holy God , the Holy spirit reveal i should reward a White race genuine man be my husband . i just waitting,my Holy Jesus my Holy God now . my Holy Jesus myHolyGod is so touching!

Nov 29, 2017
my Holy Jesus my Holy God i go to the Holy Europe Holy USA, they kill our life , but ONLY me to care our countries . i love the,Holy Europe Holy USA so much , i,love,my,Holy Jesus my,Holy God very much . that is the love inmost of myself . light … i discover not EASY to find , tears on my life because the sadness .because i chase the Truth and like a foolish to require the Truth. and i were hurted, i telling the Truth but no a God ,speople there . i pray my Holy Jesus my Holy God with me. my Holy Jesus my,Holy God give me the weapon of the Holy Europe Holy USA . my Holy Jesus my Holy God wash me destory all my enemies whom kill me defile me or bondage me,. millitary they should . i pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ Amen!

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
So, you're looking for a white guy?

What you working with?