My husband passed away on Christmas eve

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi just to let Lynn and blue_ladybug know. My husband Rod passed away on 24th December. He's now in peace. Away from fear and pain. Amen

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Rod is indeed in peace resting with God and no longer lives in fear or suffers from pain. May God give you peace and comfort in your own life and remove any fear or anxiety that you may have. God's will and desire has been accomplished in your husband's life and will be accomplished in your own life as well. "Fear not" says the Lord. May God be with you and allow you to feel His presence each and every day.

D

Depleted

Oh man! How are you doing?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I only put a "like" on this to let you know I read it..

I'm so sorry, Happy. But this is indeed a blessing for both of you. Rod is no longer in pain or agony, and now you can finally get your own health tended to.. Just try to remember the good times with him. :)

God Is Ever Present.jpg

Hi just to let Lynn and blue_ladybug know. My husband Rod passed away on 24th December. He's now in peace. Away from fear and pain. Amen

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You're in my thoughts and prayers, Happy..

In My Prayers (2).jpg

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
My condolencdes on your loss. I hope you can get some real life support at this time. Praying for you to find peace, and to know God is there, in the midst of this sorrow.

longtrekker

Sep 23, 2014
[FONT=&quot].
So sorry to hear of your loss…you stood by him wonderfully during this extraordinarily trying time…may u feel God’s presence, calm and love. Amen.[/FONT]

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Saw your many prayer requests about Rod.
So terribly sorry for your loss. He was certainly blessed to have you.
Praying God's peace and love fill your heart and mind.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
Rest assured you two will meet again
Christ be with you!

K

kaylagrl

​So sorry to hear of your loss. May the God of all peace comfort you during this trying time.

Pilkington

Jan 13, 2015
I am sorry to hear of your loss. It must be so hard at this time, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am praying that you will have a real awareness of God’s presence and love for you at this time.

M

Miri

Aw I’m so very sorry, be kind to yourself and just take one day at a time.

Praying for you. :(

danja

Nov 28, 2014
praying that God comforts you during this period of time .Hugs sister ,you are not alone

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
Ah man, that's gotta be the worst Christmas present I've heard of this year...hope you find peace and do well. :)

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Sorry to hear. You have my prayers and sympathy.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Sorry to hear.

Father God , please give your peace & comfort to your child happyface, and bless her. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

T

Tinuviel

I am so sorry for your loss! I'll be praying for you.

mochi

May 26, 2015
so sorry to hear that :( my condolence..
praying for strength and comfort during this time.. God bless..

A

AuntieAnt

I'm sorry for your loss, dear sister Happyface. I'm praying you find comfort in God's loving grace.