My Journey To His Will

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

joybubble

Mar 19, 2018
This past year has been a rough one.But has brought me where I need to be.I went from a bad relationship in a marriage that was not God's will and leaving and being almost homeless.To have a closer relationship with God.In doing so I went through almost living on the street, losing my car,i lost a very beloved pet on the way and many set backs with jobs.God was preparing me and teaching me not to depend on man ,but to lean on him.That did not mean man would not help me through any of this.But it was prayer that turned things around.We ,my son and I live in a nice house now, have a vehicle, furniture,mostly new.This year looking to buy my first new car.Truly learning the meaning of this verse Matt 6: 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.Remember don't give up your on the verge of a miracle,amen!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I enjoyed your awesome testimony. Sometimes you have to reach rock bottom until God can provide the clarity of thought necessary to climb out of the pit of despair. I was in a similar place that you were 5 years ago. Car broke down, wife died suddenly, despondent, resigned my position, lost my 2 dogs and possessions, 1500 miles away from my family that was in Florida. My story has a positive ending too with the best yet to come. Yes, don't give up but persevere and trust in God.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hooray for determined believers in Christ. I thank our good God for His hand on you and your son. 'The just shall live by Faith'.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
That's awesome! You go, girl as they say!