My life would be so much easier if ___________ (fill in the blank)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
If I could pause time while I did some stuff I needed to , then I could unpause when done.

May 12, 2016
Reading all the responses, I have been laughing and thinking. But couldn't really come up with anything. I have my home, truck, dogs, kids and first grandbaby on the way. What more do I need?

Oh wait, I did think of something. A bigger truck 😏

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
If i constantly didnt have to worry bout making ends meet...

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I was going to say..more grandbabies..my first one just turned 1 last weekend..new one due in dec ;)

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Y'all are both missing the whole point. We want an endless supply of donuts. We want to live next door to a donut shop that will give us free donuts whenever we go over there to get one.
Ill bring the coffee!!

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
I'm going to tell you a secret from police field training.
Police write hot chicks tickets, cause they have easy lives. The almost always give warnings to ugly chicks, cause they really need a break.
Lol..whew..im home free! Lol

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
If could figure out how to invent a reverse microwave that makes hot things cold in seconds like gelato or slushy style coffee. Yum! $$$

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
If could figure out how to invent a reverse microwave that makes hot things cold in seconds like gelato or slushy style coffee. Yum! $$$
Or a bottle of water or a beer.
I have no idea what a gelato is, or why one would make coffee into a slushy.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
gelato is Itilian style ice cream made with fresh fruit kind of like sorbet and the coffee would be like semi frozen mocca java. So you can make it, cold water and beer are everywhere.

L

LittleMermaid

Oooo I like this reverse microwave thing!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
You never had an iced carmel machiado? w/2 shots of expresso they cost about 7 bucks. Perfect thing for a cop on a hot day!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
we've got a place 3 blocks away and all they make are smoothies and gormet iced coffees