D
DawnIs12
Guest
I'm writing this letter after many years of marriage. I didn't know my husband well when we first married and I was young. By our 3rd date he was asking me to marry him, seemed so romantic, etc. I married him quickly, it all took place within a month of our first meeting. By the next month he had come home drunk (I didn't know he even drank), and that was the first time I got beat up. I was in shock! I was young and very pretty, I was use to men chasing me and was ready to divorce and move on. But, the next day he came to me so sweet and tearfully sorry. I forgave him and got pregnant within a short time. Things were wonderful, until once or twice a year when I made him mad. Overall we had a wonderful, happy, marriage. But now, he's no longer sorry when he hurts me, isn't that kind romantic husband and has broken my heart. He's ready to get rid of me now. I cannot tell you all I've been through. I'm older now, and have my stability in marriage taken away. I haven't worked outside the home in years, and I'm scared. Please anyone reading, pray for me. Those of you who are young, I warn you be careful who you not only marry, but date. If there are red flags in the beginning take them seriously. God is all I have and all I need, but how I wish in life I would have waited for His will and not done things my way.