My mom just passed away. Prayer for my family requested

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cozy

Jan 18, 2010
Thank you.

S

Stranger36147

Very sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for you and your family.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please give your peace and comfort to cozy and others in the family. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

HannahA

Sep 16, 2017
praying for you and your family

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Father God please bless this woman's family and let them not slide in these times of loss and heartache, God bless, may he keep you and love you eternally and more, in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
Father in Heaven, we pray for cozy and her family in their hour of sorrow. We ask that you bring them peace in the knowledge that Your grace and love has granted eternal life to all of Your children through Jesus Christ, who is our Lord and Savior and it is in His Holy name we pray.......Amen.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Praying God will grant you comfort and healing as you grieve. May He bless you abundantly with peace.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
So sorry for your loss :(.

Praying for all of you ...that God's peace will comfort you and bring your family closer together.

Snflwrgrl

Jun 1, 2017
My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I am so sorry!! for your loss. The loss of a mother is a huge one. My mom died five years ago this past January and I miss her so much. She was one of my best friends. No one ever loves you quite like your mom does. <3 When my mom passed away I attended GriefShare. It was very helpful. It’s offered nationwide and it put me in touch with other women who were going through the same emotions I was. I didn’t feel so alone anymore. It also gave me the tools I needed to start the healing process. It may help you too. :) Big hug!

Feb 28, 2016
how blessed your family is to have a sister praying for them in their time of grief...
GBY and yours dear one...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Prayer said for all. Sorry about your loss. I know how painful and hard losing a parent can be.

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry for your loss, friend. My heart goes out to you at this time. Though I don’t have words to convey my care and concern, I just said a prayer for you and your family, and I hope that God will surround each of you with His comfort, strength, and peace. Stay strong. Hugs!

Feb 14, 2018
Praying for you and your family during this difficult time. In Jesus name, Amen.

Chicari

Dec 30, 2017
Cozy,

So sorry to hear of your loss. Take comfort in Gods love for you all.. And always remember all the lovely memories you were blessed to have with your dear mother. Take good care Cozy, you are in my prayers...

cozy

Jan 18, 2010
THank you for this <3 BTW, her favorite flower was a sunflower and we had them all over at her funeral

Sep 19, 2017
Dear Jesus, please let the peace that passes all understanding wash over this dear friend and their family! Be very near during this time of pain!