My needs.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 23, 2023
youtube.com
I am retired, good thing because I sleep during the day from after breakfast until the after noon or evening, I know that it is a health issue, but my doctor says everything is good regarding my blood work. I am about 40-50# overweight for one thing.

Also, I request prayer for my hearing,

And prayer that I would be one that make friends easily.

That’s enough for this time.

I would like to make this a matter of prayer, so I am asking for prayers, Amen and thank you.

G

Gojira

It takes a while to get replies bro (I'm assuming you're a man). However, I'll try to remember to bring this up tonight in prayer.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I am retired, good thing because I sleep during the day from after breakfast until the after noon or evening, I know that it is a health issue, but my doctor says everything is good regarding my blood work. I am about 40-50# overweight for one thing.

I would like to make this a matter of prayer, so I am asking for prayers, Amen and thank you.
You may want to consider a low carb diet. That's going to help with your issues with daytime drowsiness. And your weight problem.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021

It's easy to get into odd sleeping habits when you retire. I routinely get to bed about 2 am. I've had three serious health scares in the last few years. I've taken up bike riding to improve my fitness. I don't especially enjoy it but it's better than running. I used to swim but a health problem put an end to that. It's also time consuming, more so than the bike. Whatever you do, exercise really is important.

I will pray for you. Remember that God is on your side. He will lead you if you let Him.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"My prayer for you is that you learn activity is absolutely of great significance, especially after
retirement.
'I am a retired Ironworker since 1996. And Thank God I am still able to play 18 holes of golf two
or three times a week, weather permitting. Yes, twenty years as an Ironworker is a lot of physical
labor, but I have always enjoyed the outdoors.

Let us pray to know an active mind is good, and better with physical activity, believe it.
I pray all is well and to always have a God 'awareness' in your
life."
'Amen'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.
Acts 2:41

medan

Apr 29, 2023

are you still requesting for prayer?