My New Venture

  • Thread starter Thread starter jbrooks5912
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jbrooks5912

Guest
I am searching for a councelor to help me with my greif over my mom. It was back in 2017 when she passed but i never fully accepted it.

Please keep me in prayer, the guy accepts my work insureance so imma call tomorrow.

I am in a major rut over this i have been all last week as well. She was my rock and now i feel lost.
 
I understand completely. I will pray for His healing and that He leads you to the right Christ centered counselor. I'm so so sorry. Ouch!!! Love in Christ. God Bless.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jbrooks5912