My random rambling thoughts.........

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

*to the tune of or close to ELMO'S WORLD* (and if you don't know the tune, just youtube it, you soon will)

Here is a blog, my very own blog, Godsgirl's blog
this is a blog my very own own blog Godsgirl's blog

This is a place my very own space in Godsgirl's blog
I get to ramble on and on in Godsgirl's blog

I'm getting annoyed with this the tune of this song in Godsgirl's blog
but if you want you can come join along in Godsgirl's blog..........

IT'S GODSGIRL's BLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!

and now it's time to get everyone up and ready for their day........... until next time.............

G

Godsgirl83

Day 2: nothing new, just getting a break and playing ketchup, i mean catching up, while hubbies got the kids & they're running errands.
Getta go shopping with my little girl later

G

Godsgirl83

Yeah, shopping was fun. She was a happy girl. SHOES! Lots and lots and LOTS of shoes! She loves pretty shoes, and with Payless going outta business, well she's only gonna keep growing and a girl can never have to many shoes!
ARRRRRRRG! Love the family, but boy do I look forward to Mondays. I'm like the complete opposite of Garfield. Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is back (hopefully) to work and school and I get some quite time and can actually get things around here acomplished UNINTERRUPTED! the countdown is on.................

T

TheWriter

*to the tune of or close to ELMO'S WORLD* (and if you don't know the tune, just youtube it, you soon will)

and now it's time to get everyone up and ready for their day........... until next time.............
Oh no not elmos world ahhh!!! Lol

G

Godsgirl83

Oh no not elmos world ahhh!!! Lol
Hey! you're coming into my "House" lol ok lets switch from elmo............. do you know where this quote came from : "My house my rules!"
seriously, it's gonna get crazy up in here cuz I'm just rambling on and on about anything and everything. Like I stated in the user2user thread where I asked about blogs, women have somesorta need of like 300,000 words / day mens are MUCH lower, lol by the time hubby gets home his are used up and I don't have the kids at home all day now to repeat myself 100 x day, so gotta get it out somewhere- haha. And since I would never really go around singing elmo and all the other silly stuff I WILL DO HERE, lol gotta have somewhere to get it outta my head, ha and if anyone wants to follow along they are more than welcome..............

T

TheWriter

Hey! you're coming into my "House" lol ok lets switch from elmo............. do you know where this quote came from : "My house my rules!"
seriously, it's gonna get crazy up in here cuz I'm just rambling on and on about anything and everything. Like I stated in the user2user thread where I asked about blogs, women have somesorta need of like 300,000 words / day mens are MUCH lower, lol by the time hubby gets home his are used up and I don't have the kids at home all day now to repeat myself 100 x day, so gotta get it out somewhere- haha. And since I would never really go around singing elmo and all the other silly stuff I WILL DO HERE, lol gotta have somewhere to get it outta my head, ha and if anyone wants to follow along they are more than welcome..............

Hehe im invading ur tuff sista lol

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I used to live in Mr. Roger's Neighborhood before relocating to Sesame Street so I get what you're saying.

G

Godsgirl83

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to ESCAPE the looney stuff here,lol (cuz Animal isn't cartoony enough) HA. But you never told me who said "My house my rules"

G

Godsgirl83

I used to live in Mr. Roger's Neighborhood before relocating to Sesame Street so I get what you're saying.
I liked it in Mr. R's hood, but I was to much of an Animal so I was asked to leave:LOL:

T

TheWriter

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to ESCAPE the looney stuff here,lol (cuz Animal isn't cartoony enough) HA. But you never told me who said "My house my rules"
Lol idk

T

TheWriter

Just for you 10 hours of?

IMG_0177.JPG

T

TheWriter

Hehe ok im done being annoying now sista how was ur day besides eventful

G

Godsgirl83

*EYE ROLL* That dosent bother me TOO Much. It's when my kids end up with mush brain after watching it that bugs me

G

Godsgirl83

Hehe ok im done being annoying now sista how was ur day besides eventful
almost my fave time of day............... BED TIME! Sweet sleep

T

TheWriter

*EYE ROLL* That dosent bother me TOO Much. It's when my kids end up with mush brain after watching it that bugs me
At lwast they not watching ren and stimpy lll

G

Godsgirl83

And that gives mommy so much "HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY"

G

Godsgirl83

We get the dvds, lol my kids love doug and rugrats. Love going to thrift store! Find the old stuff from when they were popular and now peps don't want, like tee shirts and toys, my kids love it!