My situation:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

I was at work and started getting dizzy. It lasted most of the shift this time. Soon as I started to move normally I started getting dizzy. I see the doctor for my heart again soon.

Please also pray that my meeting goes well with no problems tomorrow 11/07

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Let us pray that all is well."
'Amen'
108198622-silhouette-of-man-praying-at-dusk-gettyimages - Copy - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Is it caused by your heart, or could it be severe anemia? I've had that before, and the dizziness is HORRIBLE.

Lord, please heal Writer of whatever is wrong in his body. Let the doctors be able to properly treat him. In Jesus' name, amen.

T

tasha66

Hi did you get your blood pressure checked? Dizziness can be caused by many things, did the doc check your ears too?
Praying that your doctor's appointment went well, and that you are feeling better. Amen.

T

TheWriter

Hi did you get your blood pressure checked? Dizziness can be caused by many things, did the doc check your ears too?
Praying that your doctor's appointment went well, and that you are feeling better. Amen.
I was in the nurses office this past saturday. I was dizzy, and pale. However, the nurse left me in her office just so she can go eat. Which is pretty strange even on her part. I am on paid vacation now to get rest. My heart doctor's office called me to get a sleep apnea test done. Plus i asked them to look into heart disease since my mom had that when she was alive.

my bp changes periodically at this point my bp was like 129 i think, but it bounces.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I was in the nurses office this past saturday. I was dizzy, and pale. However, the nurse left me in her office just so she can go eat. Which is pretty strange even on her part. I am on paid vacation now to get rest. My heart doctor's office called me to get a sleep apnea test done. Plus i asked them to look into heart disease since my mom had that when she was alive.

my bp changes periodically at this point my bp was like 129 i think, but it bounces.
Eating is important, for everyone but especially for diabetics, as blood sugar levels out of wack can kill a person. I understand you may feel it was callous of her to leave you like that to look after her own needs, but the line of those needing care is never ending and she is entitled by law to a break. Many employers take advantage of their employees by infringing on their right to breaks simply because they are short staffed and expected to pick up the slack, and they feel guilty if they don't keep working because someone is waiting...

T

TheWriter

Eating is important, for everyone but especially for diabetics, as blood sugar levels out of wack can kill a person. I understand you may feel it was callous of her to leave you like that to look after her own needs, but the line of those needing care is never ending and she is entitled by law to a break. Many employers take advantage of their employees by infringing on their right to breaks simply because they are short staffed and expected to pick up the slack, and they feel guilty if they don't keep working because someone is waiting...
I trully see what u are saying. I am not mocking that at all. However, there is a lot more to this than i am willing to post.

T

tasha66

I was in the nurses office this past saturday. I was dizzy, and pale. However, the nurse left me in her office just so she can go eat. Which is pretty strange even on her part. I am on paid vacation now to get rest. My heart doctor's office called me to get a sleep apnea test done. Plus i asked them to look into heart disease since my mom had that when she was alive. my bp changes periodically at this point my bp was like 129 i think, but it bounces.
I was surprised to read that the nurse left you on your own when you were dizzy and pale.
I work as a Practice Nurse and under the law here, we are not allowed to leave patients who present as very ill or with chest pain, especially one who is dizzy and pale, as this can be an indication of impending MI (heart attack). I have waited at times with a patient for up to an hour, sometimes more, for the ambos (paramedics) to arrive. We can't leave the patient until we are relieved, certainly not for lunch. I've had many, many days where I skipped lunch due to being behind, or just ate a hasty sandwich at my desk. I used to make a cup of tea/coffee and take it to my office, but it would invariably go cold.
Well I hope that they took a heap of bloods and did a blood sugar level to see what was going on. Pre diabetes or diabetes is no joke.
Taking bloods firsly helps as it gives a good, basic overall picture of what is going on.
Yes sleep apnoea can cause many things, and I suppose you could be getting dizzy from lack of sleep.
Just rest then and eat well, gets lots of sleep and gentle exercise. I hope you have someone to come and check on you - do you have family or a home nurse who can come & see how you are?
I hope so and I hope you are feeling a wee bit better today :)

T

TheWriter

I was surprised to read that the nurse left you on your own when you were dizzy and pale.
I work as a Practice Nurse and under the law here, we are not allowed to leave patients who present as very ill or with chest pain, especially one who is dizzy and pale, as this can be an indication of impending MI (heart attack). I have waited at times with a patient for up to an hour, sometimes more, for the ambos (paramedics) to arrive. We can't leave the patient until we are relieved, certainly not for lunch. I've had many, many days where I skipped lunch due to being behind, or just ate a hasty sandwich at my desk. I used to make a cup of tea/coffee and take it to my office, but it would invariably go cold.
Well I hope that they took a heap of bloods and did a blood sugar level to see what was going on. Pre diabetes or diabetes is no joke.
Taking bloods firsly helps as it gives a good, basic overall picture of what is going on.
Yes sleep apnoea can cause many things, and I suppose you could be getting dizzy from lack of sleep.
Just rest then and eat well, gets lots of sleep and gentle exercise. I hope you have someone to come and check on you - do you have family or a home nurse who can come & see how you are?
I hope so and I hope you are feeling a wee bit better today :)
Well my lady is a CNA lol if that helps she is at work she works with me now at the plant. I am 36, but heart , HHT, BP, and some other stuff run in my family. This particular nurse only took my bp and done my breathing check. however she told us that she used to be a prison nurse so go figure bad practice is in her own blood.

T

TheWriter

An update to the nurse situation. My girl told the nurse on day shift and she was MAD!

She said she should have ate her lunch in the nurses station and not just leave me there if anything could have happened.

It should be taken care of, also my boss with the saftey committee is also mad. At my supervisor for making me lead the saftey huddles when i am not even authorized to do so. Technically it should only be the leads, or the supervisors.

Also, the supervisor loves to push me till i about to fall out because of the bonus they get. However, she knows my situation with my heart but demands me to keep doing it fast and hard. in which i can not.

So, lawsuits from my family can and could be filed if anything happens to me.

T

tasha66

Doesn't sound like a good situation to me. I'd be seeing another doctor, and seeking another position if I were you. You can't keep working under all that pressure, you'll end up with more health problems.
Good luck suing your employer - I pray that you are successful.

T

TheWriter

Doesn't sound like a good situation to me. I'd be seeing another doctor, and seeking another position if I were you. You can't keep working under all that pressure, you'll end up with more health problems.
Good luck suing your employer - I pray that you are successful.
I may haft to find another job all together, I wont go for charges if i do not fall out.

Here is the issue, I tried getting a promotion as a trainer. I had it for only a month, I was set up to fail horrible.
Everytime I try to succeed in this company it falls apart because of who I am.
They want me to keep a department open by working harder and faster than anyone else.

I am far from racist, however it is a dominant (black) plant. This Tyson Foods is operated like a prison, a lot of people are just getting out of prison. However, by being Cherokee, they show pure hate against me in some ways.

Like last night I was at the laundry mat and talking to my sister about Indian stuff. The people started looking at me, one even fallowed me out the door and watched me.

That is crazy, however i stepped the bar up at this plant.

Since I went on vacation a lot of people quit, and their falling off left and right.

The production is not even close to where i get it, the new line lead who has NO IDEA how to run her line yells at everyone and had 6 chicken pallets wrote up for whatever it was.

However, if I Was selling drugs, having sex with management, or even (black) I would make it in this company.

They say I am racist, but the thing is? I am in the union, and on the saftey team just to help these people out. My best friend at work is black, we get along just fine.

It is all about them hating that i am native american, for what ever reason that is.

Please pray for them, and me too.

T

TheWriter

Also, one reason I am told why the other trainer quit her job and went to another location is because the Debone department drove her crazy for where she got me demoted.

She got ALOT of hate from people from that little situation she caused.

T

TheWriter

This is something different, i just need to vent.

All day my girl has been throwing stuff, and nit picking. Tonight she threw my game system onto my compter it hit the screen. I am lucky neither are damaged. I told her about it and she said to quit. However, the thing goes if u respect someone respect what they have. If u destroy something why assume it wont happen in return?

She seems to only care about her stuff, however she needs to get off this kick about where its always about her.
If she does not? This relationship will not work at all.

She manipulates, but hates it when i call her on it lol. Spoiled she is bt not by me, she not used to someone telling her she cant have something. The thing is? If i allowed her to go free with our money then we stay broke.

She demanded the new Stylo 5 saying she get it regarldess. She went in they said it be 300. I said ummm no thats too much money. However i found it for halph the price brand new in the sealed box on ebay and it is flawless.

She is just used to spending big, the people she was with gave her money to sht her up. I am not like that so her little tantrums must stop.

She is a Christian yes. However, spoiking never works. I am southern, i am no city boy.

I told her a while back to treat 300 like it is your last dollar and it will last u more than a day.

We used to blow through 700 in one weekend because we combine out funds. However, that has been stopped since i made my point to where money is nothing, she should NOT focus on her wants and only her wants expecially the lame excuse, "when i say i want something it means i like" Maniplation 101.