My Testimony,history and Update

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Hey all, I know Ive posted my Testimony before but I just edited it and added a bit of the “walk with God”, how he has been really with me and carrying me. I hope that I will be able to keep on encourageing people and lift them up with my long Testimony (I hope I can make it all one part lol)

My father has always been a Occultist, a lot through dungeons and Dragons, tho he grew up in a Christian family with 2 Pastors. His father my grandpa is a Korean vet who raped his daughter (my aunt) for many years and never got punished for it. He got dragged to church and to ask for forgiveness and done. His daughter is married to a man that beat her so bad that shes got Epilepsy and many many surgeries and she was never allowed to divorce..what would the people of the church think of her!! Goodness!
My mother used to be into the Occult but turned to Christ…
Now after some background info lets get started with me.
Already when I was little hell started. My father leaving into Kuwait and other places overseas cheating and even if he was home he would ignore me.. All things that I cared for no matter id it was a little toy he would not have any feeling. He wouldnt care and he made that very clear. All he could do is set commands and if I didnt obey he ‘’Gave me a reason to cry’’ in many ways not just physically but a lot mentally. My mom would pull me away from him and send me away and they would fight often because he always said I was supposed to obey and she would say: shes just a child. You need to assist her!
Already at 4 or 5 I was diagnosed with a mind of non aggressive tumors in both of my legs (bones) ,which is when I had to start taking Tylenol with codeine against the pain they would at times cause , and not much later with Migraines. Also even sooner already I was diagnosed with Gulf war Syndrome. Which it includes the Fibromyalgia (which God delivered me from after over 2 years) that I got with 14 Years but already when I was small my Immune system was very very weak. Then in elementary school I bullying started and I got a shot against chickenpox and it made me very very sick.
Not much later after I started recovering from that my Grandfather (moms side) died and we had to go to the US.. Of course my immune system too weak I got Pneumonia and pleurisy to the point that both lungs were filled with water a bit more than halfway and the docs said that I will need to get Lung puncture.. Which my mom started researching and started to give me meds for my heart and got it to go after months and months not being able to go to school. I was about 7 or 8 years old.
I already had encounters with both God and Satan too. I was not able to say Jesus.. My mom cast the devil out of me.. And another night a demon came and grabbed me by my throat and I gasped ‘’God give me the strenght to push him away’’ which God did and it left and I had some marks around my neck for a while. Then one night I was sitting in my room alone and I asked God to help me against my lonelyness and an Angel of the Lord took me into his wings like a hug and I felt the glory of God and saw some of heaven.
Then when I was 11 my father started to sexually molest me. He even wanted to follow me into my bedroom and one night and my mom caught him and had him by his throat and told him that he will not pull of Grandpa on me. And just a year after that He kidnapped me to Missouri. He said my grandpa was sick and he wanted to see me before he dies. My mom stayed here.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
It was supposed to be a 10 day trip but as soon as we hit American Soil he said to my mom we aint going back. First we were at my Aunt Dianas house, Her husband howard is a pastor. So I was meeting family and all, then one night my father was gone all night and returned at morning and got kicked out of Dianas house. He told me that he got sick and had to go. Though later I found out he was cheating with his girlfriend that night and that was why we got kicked out.
So then we went to his brother Justin and just a few weeks after my father comes and tells me to pack my stuff were leaving. So then we left and I ended up at his girlfriends house.
It was a trailor full with cockroaches beyond. Utterly sickening. Then about 2 days after that the Sheriff showed up because my mom got my dad tracked down. He left just with the message that I was fine, no signs of abuse yet.
Then we moved into another trailer park which then all things started changing.
I firstly in my life thought that my father cared for me.. But he once again showed I was very very wrong. He made me go dumpster diving without gloves for Aluminium. Which thank God I didnt catch any diseases. I was his dirty house maid. He let me starve, his girlfriend put me on drugs (meth) that I would work and keep everything clean. They took away my pain meds and left me screaming in pain at night. I at the same time was having a infected tooth. My father just not helping me I started to turn to the Occult to have strength against my father. I just started digging deeper and deeper. He didnt mind as he always wanted me to know to a great witch, his girlfriend and her family are all Occultists.
We visited her family before and I would get mentored by 3. They would teach me multiple ways. The house was haunted by over 40 Spirits. Doors opening, fans getting turned on and off, voices everywhere. I remember making myself a protection charm. I woke up at night and I saw the spirits standing in the room.. It frightened me. Then we went and did Tarot cards the next day. Which hell broke loose. Not everyone pulled a card. The 10 year old beside me (daughter of dads gf) didnt pull a card which is against the rules and people started to get posessed, screaming in pain. Many things happened at this time. Ive seen things noone would believe me to have seen and it was not for the good. Also then at night after my father and his girlfriend went to bed, me and my 3 mentors were at the campfire. That was my first and last attempt to kill myself with alcohol. I threw up and felt worse the next day and I was shaking.
So even after we left I was just digging deeper and also went to church.. I believed in God and Jesus and all that but I just really didnt think anything wrong trying to curse my father and others dead. I was pretty blinded. So the hell went on abuse and neglect.. Starving.. And my tooth got really badly infected .. My face started swelling but his girlfriend just said.. No it costs too much money to get that fixed.. By 3 days past my face was so swollen that I couldnt open my eye so my dad drove me in the ER. He made a pic of me and tried to use it tp pressure my mom into suicide because I would have inherited some property in another state.. My mom then tho called the Youth services hotline, they later after the ER showed up at our trailer and made my father get my surgery (root canal).
Then after a lot of pressure from my father and his girlfriend, feeding me lies and hardening up my heart against my mother the Federal court decided I had to go home to Germany.
I returned home in December 2012 the second week.Once I threw a curse at my mom that made acid come out of the toilet.. So when I met her her hand was burned by acid..

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I was brought to the courthouse , said goodbye to my father and then the Lawyer of my mom brought me to his office where my mom was waiting. So we left. The first face I saw after hers, at home then was my Grandma who got a stroke just a year or two after that.. She survived.. My brother and his girlfriend were barely recognisable and so was my mom. They were only skin and bones. I was gone 8 months..
So now my mom had to deal with the minion out of hell my father made me. As I didnt have anymore drugs I started having the side effects. Memory loss, I had a panick attack where I was screaming and everything that bad that someone called the youth services, I was not myself… I was scared to ask for things.. I asked for every slice of bread.. And I would reflect all hate my dad put in me to my mom whenever I could.
I just kept digging deeper into Occultism starting also with blood drinking and Necromancy. I went through the highest levels of multiple magics especially Fire. Making flames rise, put my hand in fire without getting burnt..
And after a while I realised that all the things he said was a lie.. I called him and said. ‘’Daddy why did you do this to me.. Why did you lie.. Please tell my why’’... And he replied ‘’ Your a waste of time, I have better things t waste my time on…’’ and I hung up on him. Starting at that day I would gather the worst curses I coud get and slammed him day and night.
It got so bad that he started getting people involved, then I did. There were night that were life threatening. Once a huge snake showed up and bit me and the scar is still there.. I had fever that almost killed me.. Then other days knives would show up and almost stabbed me.. Once my mom was just able to pull me away. And me, still believing in God would praise him at day's for being who he is.. And one day the holy spirit spoke to me and said ‘’You can no longer serve two or more masters.. You must decide me or satan and if you choose me, It will not be easy but I will give you the strength you need to overcome’’ And I felt a moment of clarity and I said. Father I choose you.
And now you can imagine that Satan and so werent very happy. Demons started showing up in my room telling me that they will kill me, I saw death looking at me with red eyes and black mist and I realised that the game was over and now theres War and if I would ever turn back I will die.
So I started to go to charismatic churches, started studying the bible, listen to derek prince and start gaining knowledge. I would be driving around with a missionary. She once called me and said: Hey demi! Theres a healing seminar and as your quite sick bodily as well I thought you might me interested. And I of course accepted.
So I went there.. Everyone nice.. Which was not something I was yet used to. And that man that did the Seminar noticed me immediately and asked me if I had ever been abused… I said yes and told him a bit and he asked me to come forward later and let the whole church pray for me.
Then just a few days later I get a call that he is willing to do a deliverance with me and everything is planned to go, driver everything is ready.
So I got picked up and had a 3hr Deliverance.. I was sweating, I was stuttering I was shaking. ( I had a list of 3 pages and I was mainly doing Jesus forgive me for… Jesus forgive me for..)
He would pray for me, another lady was there as well, I would speak after him ..This was not like what I saw on TV with all of this getting hit on the head with the Bible and stuff..
When we were done we burned the paper and I saw every colour brighter than ever.. I was still a smoker but I felt a big change. After that I did get delivered through my own praying and so from other things that we didnt get and by now after a long walk in darkness I can praise God for freedom in him. I finally made it home :) I am a part of a church, God uses me a lot in deliverance and things like that and I can just praise him.
UPDATE: I started going from church to church.
Then I was in one church over a year and the pastor did not even want me to serve coffee. She didnt allow me to sing. I was just pretty much “tolorated”. I once decided to help people preparing coffee and she came in and shouted “what are YOU doing here! Get out of here NOW”
That was a slap in the face but I left, sad and hurt as I just wanted to help. After her even having attacked me and my mom God lead me to leave. I knew God had better plans for me
SO I went on to go to a Persian church and the Move church… That was nice but still.. In the persian church I had no idea what they were talking about because the sermons were in farsi, the move church in wiesbaden is very big and anonymous and barely let me grow anywhere either.
So for around a year I went to an african church. All well but still I had no support system to help me. i left an very abusive relationship (physicallY, mentally, sexually) struggling and couldnt count on anyone BUT the pastor so I ended up abandoning church all together.
I started getting kinda luke warm. Doing my own thing. First I studied the bible a lot...after a while I couldnt even remember when I last opened a bible.
So then my classmae brought me to IBC they r in the US as well!!) .
I am stunned to have found a family in IBC that I havent found in a church for 6 years. Thank you and I am glad to have found a place where im not rejected, but actually loved for being me. And I am finally at a place where I have people I can count on.
So after a long road God has finally turned things around more and more :)

The end :p

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Very good testimony, Demi. :) You're a strong young lady..

Most likely your aunt suffered brain damage from all the beatings and that is why she has seizures. Epilepsy doesn't usually result from being beaten. It's a neurological disease. I've had it since I was 6, with no apparent cause for it. It doesn't run in my family either..

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Very good testimony, Demi. :) You're a strong young lady..

Most likely your aunt suffered brain damage from all the beatings and that is why she has seizures. Epilepsy doesn't usually result from being beaten. It's a neurological disease. I've had it since I was 6, with no apparent cause for it. It doesn't run in my family either..
yea he literally beat her brain to mashed potatoes so she has all sorts pf stuff attached to her brain through different surgerys

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
I firstly in my life thought that my father cared for me.. But he once again showed I was very very wrong. He made me go dumpster diving without gloves for Aluminium. Which thank God I didnt catch any diseases.
oh no, Demi dear, are you ok, I imagined that those aluminum from dumpster diving are probably sharp

did you get cut and scraped, he should have let you use tongs, instead of using hands without gloves

I hope your hands are ok.

1541909890287.jpeg

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
It was supposed to be a 10 day trip but as soon as we hit American Soil he said to my mom we aint going back. First we were at my Aunt Dianas house, Her husband howard is a pastor. So I was meeting family and all, then one night my father was gone all night and returned at morning and got kicked out of Dianas house. He told me that he got sick and had to go. Though later I found out he was cheating with his girlfriend that night and that was why we got kicked out.
So then we went to his brother Justin and just a few weeks after my father comes and tells me to pack my stuff were leaving. So then we left and I ended up at his girlfriends house.
It was a trailor full with cockroaches beyond. Utterly sickening. Then about 2 days after that the Sheriff showed up because my mom got my dad tracked down. He left just with the message that I was fine, no signs of abuse yet.
Then we moved into another trailer park which then all things started changing.
I firstly in my life thought that my father cared for me.. But he once again showed I was very very wrong. He made me go dumpster diving without gloves for Aluminium. Which thank God I didnt catch any diseases.
this part in red, in fourth or fifth paragraph
in post 1

Feb 28, 2016
oh boy Demi, it is very obvious that our Saviour has great and wonderful
things in store for you - so glad to hear that you have found others who
care for you and support you - it is truly amazing what our Precious Lord
will do for us, He just never seems to run out of life-lines when we least
expect them...

hub and I Love you Sis...
:):)

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
What a powerful testimony you have been through quite a lot. Your whole story touched me, that by the time I read this...

I am stunned to have found a family in IBC that I havent found in a church for 6 years. Thank you and I am glad to have found a place where im not rejected, but actually loved for being me. And I am finally at a place where I have people I can count on.

I cried, I wish I could hug you. In my heart I am. God Bless you.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
What a powerful testimony you have been through quite a lot. Your whole story touched me, that by the time I read this...

I cried, I wish I could hug you. In my heart I am. God Bless you.
Lots of love to u sis xxx

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
Demi you have been through much, im sorry, God bless you

But:
1. whats IBC?
2. When I "tried" occultism back in the day, it literally had NO impact on me. So I guess I can consider myself lucky?
Or were these visions you had, or like, real actual snakes and fire? Just asking out of curiosity.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Demi you have been through much, im sorry, God bless you

But:
1. whats IBC?
2. When I "tried" occultism back in the day, it literally had NO impact on me. So I guess I can consider myself lucky?
Or were these visions you had, or like, real actual snakes and fire? Just asking out of curiosity.
U can live under a curse after having tired occultism without having noticing it. Thats how it gets carried down generation over generation.
IBC is Immanuel Baptist Church
Snakes..the one that bit me even left a scar and same witg the fire. Im talking about real fire

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
U can live under a curse after having tired occultism without having noticing it.
Hmm. Now this is scary.

Could you tell me more specifically what this could mean? I've never had problems with nightmares or anything like that. I do have problems with depression and things, you think it could be because of that past? How to get rid of it?