My Thread:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

I went to a resturant with a neibor instead of babysitting my other friend as he googled at all the women at the St Patty party.

Id rather go to dinner than to get with a woman for a night.

It had been years since sex and i am ok without it until i meet that one and get married.

Rather it be online, or in real life.

To post my life is to trully help inspire anyone to stay strong.

That is my motive because to me? Idc about fame. I am fine where I am at in life and I am sucessful because i went to God in prayer.

The night i got on my knees and asked God to help me find a job where i love people and they love me and i enjoy is the night He stood up and said, "ok,"

The very next day Tyson called me and when you get that call you are hired.

I love everyone at work, and they all went to bat for me for my promotion.

God has me where i have been meant to be all along.

This is inspiration not conceeded observations. It shows you too can find the job you love if you let God lead.

The same with falling in love. He knows the right one He has for you.

If you arw a man there is only one woman who has that rib of yours.

And when yiu teo connect? The rib becomes yours again thru her love.

T

TheWriter

IMG_0003.JPG

House is my dude for real. Mom always watched hospital tv shows. We wqtched many together.

Lol she also loved days of out lives but it made her happy even tho i could not stand the shows lol

But house? We have some similarities and he is true to his self and i admire that even tho he is very fictional.

I also love Patch Adams, he is true spirited with his devotion within helping people even in his real life, he is a true goofball i love the man.

T

TheWriter

In respects to truth, I was going to stay home tonight and just watch a good movie.

My friend told me he was going to our grill hangout i said ok ill go.

I never understood why i got in his truck and went to the grill.

Until the end of the night.....

He saw this guy hr loved as a brother who done him so wrong, so very wrong.

If ny friend was alone he would have done something stupid so i had to keep him calm.

We talked on the way homr as he was crying. I told him before i got out of his truck,

"I would never do you wrong man,"

He said i know i love you man

I said you too.

He is a licensed minister where i am unlicensed but i still teach thru writtings.

He had a very rough road he had money a business and his frirnd who he let move in rent free for a year done him so dirty that....

He lost it all.

If i was not in that truck i know he would have ran thru a guard rail.

T

TheWriter

No offense but people sure do know how to crush a spirit.

I say this becausr my friend kept dogging this lady by how she looked. I mean cmon really? She is a good person and u gornnq dog her becausr of her apperence?

Idk, its like i told the lady tonight that my friend font know how to treat people.

Respect goes a long way, but if u show hate towards someone because of a difference?

In sorry my friend but that makes u look foolish.

Why judge on looks? Yeah we all done it so hqvr i.

But i wm trying to remove my selfcentered aditude of life and get to know people by their personalities and not their looks.

Personalities speak a heck alot louder than a hour glass figure that every dog wants.

T

TheWriter

Me:
1) I love you all as true family.
2) you may not like me but i love you in The Lord.
3) the truth is in God's word of how to treat each other, with kindness and humbleness.
4)treat people better than myself

5)will give u the world even if i just had a grain of sand.
6)is guilty of alot but God says i am flawless.
7) lives with two roommates both male.

8) saved and baptised at a baptist church in '97.
9) loves you all as you are even when or if u hate me.
10) prefers to write over spoken words due to being shy.

11) when i baught my cross necklas on my bday this year i been gaining more confidence in myself instead of being so down pn myself about my looks.

I was lead tp buy it and i know mom wanted me to have it also.

12) i believe true love exists even in the mix of the filth people put pn others for perfections.

T

TheWriter

I had a very, very horrible dream lastnight. I hate nightmares, i very rarley have them.

The mind is the devils playground that is where he attacks me the most.

To have a nightmare in my feeling is the events in life.

When i have a bad dream it is usually the evil that i allow in my own life and it has? Effected my writing.

I must be more careful, and be more open to what The Lord is saying and is trying to say.

T

TheWriter

I have a couple old devotionals that I have bookmarked from my own writtings in my binder.

I will share one or maybe all, it depends on what i feel about them.

I hafta reference them and see what is right.

T

TheWriter

I love country music because much of it speaks about God, Love, and what a true cowboy is.

Humble, and Kind.

Mom has always loved country music, she always listened to it.

She also enjoyed nature, as I said before her faveorites were horses, and butterflies.

IMG_0006.JPG

Thid is not rxact but very gety similar to the one i baught her. The butterflies were blue.

And she always loved this guy:

IMG_0004.JPG

T

TheWriter

IMG_0007.JPG

I went on my walk and this little fella fallowed my every move lol not my dog btw and i neva seen this one before.

T

TheWriter

TO trully love someone? Is to love them for who they are in The Lord.

T

TheWriter

My video that I made for mom last year:

T

TheWriter

I love this song

T

TheWriter

God has been working on me a lot here latley.

I have always loved certain style of movies. They always caused me to feel like crying. You know as your stumach jumps at times when you cry? Yeah.

ANyway now my tears actually fall.

I love what God is doing in my life. To be more compassionate, and loving.

Thing is these posts are about how i feel its like a very long testimony of what God is doing in my life.

And if that inspires then that is great.

To me too many people give up on love becuse love is hard.

It is not jist giving up on love, it is giving up on themselves so they begin pushing everyone that loves them away.

To love God is to love yourself, that is how I view it.

God made you to love, so why hate His very creation whoch is of yourself?

T

TheWriter

To see how God loves, look through a child's eyes.

To have compassion as God has compassion, look at an animal's heart.

To me that expresses truth because God says to come to Him as a little child. Matt. 18:3.

So why not look at the examples of love from both animals, and children?

They love unconditionally.