My vent on Conspiracy theories

  • Thread starter Thread starter RachelP03
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Amen, as long as we have breath and completely able to do the right things in this world. Let us serve God, and believe in Him..says in John 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. Spreading the Gospel of God is must, but if anyone one wont listen and reject His word, he/she will be rejected. Just do what Jesus Christ purposed and ask a passion to show His word to all generation with love.
 
Sushi Mars...you are so correct! and I quote you: Its like they (luciferians etc) are not even trying to hide it any longer. I'm sure it is because they have the masses right where they want them.

I had a friend call me in the middle of the night who was to spend a weekend in Salem, Massachusetts for a business seminar. Yes, he is a CHRISTIAN and his eyes were opened that evening. The tourist industry of Salem now embraces the fact that the Witch Trials held there in the 1600's were indeed real and now it is very lucrative and profitable. Salem embraces this and it has become a haven and sanctuary for practicing witchcraft. He opened his hotel window and witnessed a coven of witches having a demonic ritualistic worship service, not behind walls, but brazen and open in the public square. Witches, however, will not agree that they are satan worshippers at all (I have had many occasion to talk to witches). Christians know that satan has them fooled. My friend got such goosebumps, chills and such a culture SHOCK, that he immediately cancelled his stay there and ran from the town to stay elsewhere.
 
Sushi Mars...you are so correct! and I quote you: Its like they (luciferians etc) are not even trying to hide it any longer. I'm sure it is because they have the masses right where they want them.

I had a friend call me in the middle of the night who was to spend a weekend in Salem, Massachusetts for a business seminar. Yes, he is a CHRISTIAN and his eyes were opened that evening. The tourist industry of Salem now embraces the fact that the Witch Trials held there in the 1600's were indeed real and now it is very lucrative and profitable. Salem embraces this and it has become a haven and sanctuary for practicing witchcraft. He opened his hotel window and witnessed a coven of witches having a demonic ritualistic worship service, not behind walls, but brazen and open in the public square. Witches, however, will not agree that they are satan worshippers at all (I have had many occasion to talk to witches). Christians know that satan has them fooled. My friend got such goosebumps, chills and such a culture SHOCK, that he immediately cancelled his stay there and ran from the town to stay elsewhere.

for sure! things like this should open peoples eyes, how far we have fallen.
but one thing i would like to add. those like you mentioned, practicing occult rituals in plain sight, its very easy to see them for what they are. the bible tells us to beware that Satan will masquerade as an angel of light. and this is what i believe we should be more worried about, those that are not as easy to see for what they really are.
 
Sushi Mars...you are so correct! and I quote you: Its like they (luciferians etc) are not even trying to hide it any longer. I'm sure it is because they have the masses right where they want them.

I had a friend call me in the middle of the night who was to spend a weekend in Salem, Massachusetts for a business seminar. Yes, he is a CHRISTIAN and his eyes were opened that evening. The tourist industry of Salem now embraces the fact that the Witch Trials held there in the 1600's were indeed real and now it is very lucrative and profitable. Salem embraces this and it has become a haven and sanctuary for practicing witchcraft. He opened his hotel window and witnessed a coven of witches having a demonic ritualistic worship service, not behind walls, but brazen and open in the public square. Witches, however, will not agree that they are satan worshippers at all (I have had many occasion to talk to witches). Christians know that satan has them fooled. My friend got such goosebumps, chills and such a culture SHOCK, that he immediately cancelled his stay there and ran from the town to stay elsewhere.
for sure! things like this should open peoples eyes, how far we have fallen.
but one thing i would like to add. those like you mentioned, practicing occult rituals in plain sight, its very easy to see them for what they are. the bible tells us to beware that Satan will masquerade as an angel of light. and this is what i believe we should be more worried about, those that are not as easy to see for what they really are.
Far more happens "in secret" than that which is blatently visible... ;)
 
Far more happens "in secret" than that which is blatently visible... ;)
That's a good point. What you see is only what they put on display, perhaps to make it look not half bad, or maybe to draw in recruits, but how many disappear after being drawn in, or deal with intense spiritual bondage/darkness trying to get away?
There must be an alternative between the two extremes of burning so-called witches, and publicly celebrating demonic activity.
 
Last edited:
I believe that a lot of Conspiracies has a lot of truth in it. As Christians we can see signs that Satan is doing his work and I am big Conspiracy theorist, because I take a little of truth and compare to the Bible. Who knows all what really is truth, except for God, but we clearly can see the enemy working and using other gods and using 666 and the eye of horus everywhere. So many Christians are blind and cant see truth because they have gotten immune to it. Its just something "that happens". I just don't think its a coincidence that so many symbols have triangles in them or eyes in them or someone is covering up their eye, etc. I think its exactly what the enemy wants us to think and get used to seeing to where we don't even see the signs anymore. Yet, do we support it or watch it, or listen to it? Im sure most people reading this does.

You know when they start broadcasting the chip in the hand its going to be the next best thing and then the Christians are going to look like the stupid ones who believe were going to hell for it......well yeah....because the Bible says we will, if we take it. Its when us Christians need to keep an eye on whats going on in the world, our noses in the Bible and then compare and watch for the signs just like the Bible tells us.

Most of my "Christian" friends think Im stupid or think I follow or study a bunch of made up stuff, but once you really start studying, you start to see how manipulative the government and Hollywood truly has had an impact in the way we think. As we stare at social media and stare at our phones all day, the government has us right where they want us. So many changes are going on and so many laws and being taken and we don't care, as long as we have our facebook!!! Its sad really. I have to walk away from all social medias all the time and focus on whats important and whats going on. I work for the police department and still don't know whats going on half the time it feels like.

The truth is, the world is evil and Satan knows his time is coming close and he is working overtime. The bible says that a lot will turn from truth and follow lies and will hate their loved ones and turn from them. We see that happening a lot. ALl I know to do is warn people with what I know. If its not truth then....it didn't hurt anyone to look and watch for certain signs.

That's my rant.....I never knew this group was here. I have been studying Cern, Illuminati, The Masons, Hollywood, etc for years now. Some are far fetched, but some really make you wonder. I always pray and ask God to reveal anything he wants me to know before I start to study.

Lot of propaganda sources out there, which is designed by Christ's enemies to hide the small amounts of true information that gets leaked from time to time. Forget mainstream media. It's mostly propaganda and designed to influence popular opinion.

American Opinion Bookstore use to be a pretty good source for political works written by the conspirators themselves. Something the establishment insiders have difficulty with is their egos. Many of them want to be recognized for the work they been part of taking us to one world government, so they write about it in their own works they know the majority are never going to read. Georgetown history professor Carrol Quigley's book Tragedy And Hope is 1300 pages, with the first couple of chapters seemingly intended to bore you, and not until later when you get to his prideful revealing of the Rhodes conspiracy among American leaders.
 
People in this day and age have become so paranoid that if McDonald's runs out of strawberry ice cream then it must be an evil conspiracy.
 
People in this day and age have become so paranoid that if McDonald's runs out of strawberry ice cream then it must be an evil conspiracy.

Actually strawberry ice cream is insidious because have you ever wondered what those red dots portraying themselves as "strawberry bits" actually are????..haha...just messing I get your point some conspiracy theories are wacked out (planet x nubiru) however some conspiracy "theories" are actually conspiracy fact if you do the research....either way I thought your comment was hilarious....
 
Hi Rachel, I recommend a good book for you if you haven't read it already; "Piercing the Illusion" by John Baptist Kotmair Jr. It's right up your alley and I think you'll enjoy it. It's hard to find but there a few private sellers out there. I know exactly what you're feeling. God Bless your heart and thank you for caring.
Bryan
 
Good thread,,, sad truth seeking has been reduced to a label "conspiracy theorists" ,,, it's been quite a journey through the fog (darkness) this world has given me .... I'm glad that Yah has given me his discernment through it all cuz otherwise it would have been easy for deception....
Newayz here's a link MOST will deny and scoff at (even so called Christians practice said acts in this web link,,,,, SMH) ;;;; because they know its TRUE!!!!!!
www.atmoaphereofthought.com
 
Good thread,,, sad truth seeking has been reduced to a label "conspiracy theorists" ,,, it's been quite a journey through the fog (darkness) this world has given me .... I'm glad that Yah has given me his discernment through it all cuz otherwise it would have been easy for deception....
Newayz here's a link MOST will deny and scoff at (even so called Christians practice said acts in this web link,,,,, SMH) ;;;; because they know its TRUE!!!!!!
www.atmoaphereofthought.com
Sad but not unexpected, even Jesus was believed to have done all he did through satan. researching conspiracies is actually kind of dangerous, if it is done without the right reason and motive it can so easily consume you. And especially if your focus is not solely on God then instead of learning and seeing the truth satan will pounce and lead you to what you think is the truth and you will be consumed by conspiracy type thinking not Christ like thinking
 
Good thread,,, sad truth seeking has been reduced to a label "conspiracy theorists" ,,, it's been quite a journey through the fog (darkness) this world has given me .... I'm glad that Yah has given me his discernment through it all cuz otherwise it would have been easy for deception....
Newayz here's a link MOST will deny and scoff at (even so called Christians practice said acts in this web link,,,,, SMH) ;;;; because they know its TRUE!!!!!!
www.atmoaphereofthought.com

A couple of questions. What is your purpose on this site and what is wrong with you? One more question. Did you forget to take your meds?

Seriously, you've taken crazy to a whole new level...well, with the help of satan and his demons I suppose. There is nothing Godly about these things you are entangled in.

Everyone shares a telepathic connection through an atmosphere of thought known as the noosphere.
Nearly 90% of humanity is aware of this connection on some level, from lower level drones to more talented telepaths who govern the noosphere known as the “Hierarchy of Heads.”


November 21, 2014 at 5:04 am
So, I am bran new to this website but have known people were reading my mind for 15 years. (thank you for finally telling me the truth.) My question is, why? Why keep me around? How am I of any use as a non-reader to the hive anyway? They even euthanize animals who are suffering too much, not that i believe animals are beneath me at all but why put me through this much suffering? Is it bad Karma? I am sure I do deserve it since my thoughts have always been very negative and judgmental towards others, is that why I can’t be a Reader? Do they just keep me around for entertainment for the readers???

Time is running short.
If anyone is following a long with the training for non-readers then soon I will need your help to hack the noosphere.
I’ve had to merge myself with the hive once again and am being manipulated by readers like never before. While I am still exiled from the noosphere and blocked from my abilities, I have had to go into the hive for basic survival needs.
I will continue to share information as I can but please be patient as the attacks from readers are coming on strong right
 
A couple of questions. What is your purpose on this site and what is wrong with you? One more question. Did you forget to take your meds?

Seriously, you've taken crazy to a whole new level...well, with the help of satan and his demons I suppose. There is nothing Godly about these things you are entangled in.

I think some people just get too wrapped up in science fiction. The post you addressed is a far cry from healthy curiosity.
 
I think some people just get too wrapped up in science fiction. The post you addressed is a far cry from healthy curiosity.

It reminded me of Scientology. It's scary what they believe. The magic underwear that the Mormons believe in and their belief they will get their own planet to rule over seems less crazy than scientology and noosphere, or whatever they are calling it. But how did he come across their web site? What do you have to google in order to end up on a site like that which is viewed by maybe two dozen people.
 
Hilarious ^^^
3 straight comments proving my statement true... "So called Christians mock and scoff at"

When simply dismissing or just ignoring my comment , but no, straight to the mocking and scoffing...
Sinnerman,,, even went to quoting user comments in website,,, even if mind reading doesn't exist, those comments are legit FEELINGS and obviously weren't made up; my point is why no CHRISTIAN SYmpathy????
Well I know why, praise YAH!
 
Actually strawberry ice cream is insidious because have you ever wondered what those red dots portraying themselves as "strawberry bits" actually are????..haha...just messing I get your point some conspiracy theories are wacked out (planet x nubiru) however some conspiracy "theories" are actually conspiracy fact if you do the research....either way I thought your comment was hilarious....

I remember people talking about the government monitoring everything you do as if that was a stupid thing to believe. Now its pretty much common knowledge : p

I dont think that it always goes to bible prophecy, but Im sure that there are many conspiracy theories with some truth to them somewhere.

My mom likes watching Alex Jones, and I actually enjoy it sometimes too. I do /not/ agree with everything he says at all : p But he does make a few good points I really like. I really do believe that media and the like are creating a divide between everyone, turning us all against each other to make us believe we are all the enemy. Whites against blacks, men against women, ect ect. And that makes me a bit mad : /
 
Hilarious ^^^
3 straight comments proving my statement true... "So called Christians mock and scoff at"

When simply dismissing or just ignoring my comment , but no, straight to the mocking and scoffing...
Sinnerman,,, even went to quoting user comments in website,,, even if mind reading doesn't exist, those comments are legit FEELINGS and obviously weren't made up; my point is why no CHRISTIAN SYmpathy????
Well I know why, praise YAH!

Brother as a fellow person who believes in some conspiracies. I do not think you should be involved in this as it is demonic and new-age concept of the "communal mind" and everyone being a part of the same "global brain" and people being just axons and neurons of this brain...This is not something a Christian should be practicing...