C
If the Book of Mormon is the infallible word of God, then why has there been so many revisions to it in its (relatively) short history?
So my purpose on this thread is answer and discuss civilized questions about mormonism the best I can in hopes to, if nothing else, express my love for my Savior Jesus Christ and to gain respect as a christian here on christianchat.com.
I guess the OP didn't want to answer my question,Are you familiar with a book entitled View of the Hebrews?
Are you familiar with a book entitled View of the Hebrews?
This is extremely offensive to me. It seriously makes me sick. If you have a question concerning concerning the temple. Ask me, but please do not post such trash.
This is extremely offensive to me. It seriously makes me sick. If you have a question concerning concerning the temple. Ask me, but please do not post such trash.
This is extremely offensive to me. It seriously makes me sick. If you have a question concerning concerning the temple. Ask me, but please do not post such trash.
If the Book of Mormon is the infallible word of God, then why has there been so many revisions to it in its (relatively) short history?
Is the video edifying for Christians?
Is it true that the Elders have to wear a special white undergarment?
Herosefromthedead and those who are on this thread to only attack, I ask you kindly and to spend your time doing something else, but if you continue, know you do not make me angry, only sad. I would never do this to you no matter what you believe in. I also refuse to retaliate, so please go do something else.
You've heard of it now.Nope, never heard of it.
I may be wrong, but I believe that only Mormons who have been through the temple wear them.My understanding is that all Mormons wear special underwear. BTW, I am not a Mormon, I am a born again Christian.![]()
I just went to the official ask a mormon chat room, and the missionary said he is created.
Here is a screen capture.
View attachment 60652