Name It and Claim It

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The Spirit of truth can not manifest through half-truths and lies. I believe in the original doctrine of the new testament. The Pauline doctrine of justification solely by faith.
What exactly is this original doctrine of the New Testament?

Feb 12, 2020
I learned so much when i just reading the comments. In the past I'm not a firm believer of god but today i am preaching him and thanking him for his glory thanks to this https://laycistercians.com/. This really helped me to love god more than ever

Dec 30, 2019
NiaCi is also known as the "Word of Faith" movement. It's total nonsense. How do I know? I've been naming a current year model Lotus to be sitting in my driveway for years, and so far my garage has just older model domestics there.
Their response would be clearly you do not have enough faith for the faith movement. The law of attraction people would say you still have negative energy you need purged of or you do not have enough positive energy invested in your account (vortex) to make that much of a withdrawal. My father was a medical doctor so I was raised with the power of suggestion and the power of positive thinking. So I know how powerful words can be. He use to say he could perform surgery with hypnosis and the power of suggestion, but it would take to long and it was a lot quicker and easier to give them a shot. Although there is a lot of the power of suggestion and placebo effect in those shots sometimes. He use to hypnotize a whole audience. He hypnotized my whole school once. Everyone one except for me. Everyone I talked to and everyone I asked told me they were hypnotized.

Dec 30, 2019
Notice how the WoF/NiaCi pastors are all rich?
Jesus talks about how they have received their reward in full. Our treasures are to be in Heaven, that lasts forever. Daily our rewards should be showing up there. People in Heaven should be able to go see our Mansion there and see all the latest additions because of what we are doing here on the earth. As I grow flowers here on Earth they show up in my flower garden in Heaven. As I work on my rock garden here on Earth that shows up in my rock garden in Heaven. Everything thing is above and beyond all we could ever ask or think in Heaven. So the more we work to make Earth a better place the more our angels in Heaven will be working for us there.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Their response would be clearly you do not have enough faith for the faith movement. The law of attraction people would say you still have negative energy you need purged of or you do not have enough positive energy invested in your account (vortex) to make that much of a withdrawal. My father was a medical doctor so I was raised with the power of suggestion and the power of positive thinking. So I know how powerful words can be. He use to say he could perform surgery with hypnosis and the power of suggestion, but it would take to long and it was a lot quicker and easier to give them a shot. Although there is a lot of the power of suggestion and placebo effect in those shots sometimes. He use to hypnotize a whole audience. He hypnotized my whole school once. Everyone one except for me. Everyone I talked to and everyone I asked told me they were hypnotized.
Benny Hinn was said to have that kind of power of persuasion over his audiences. A friend of mine had gone to one of his gatherings many years ago. I'd never heard of him at that point. She asked if I'd like to go with her because he was the "real thing" due to the affect his preaching had on her and others around her. (She'd spoken with those around her after the service)
I declined because something just didn't feel right. Now I hear his ex-wife is on her own circuit, but is quite shall we say, odd in her presentation. Not at all like BH.
Prosperity speakers certainly don't put on Christ when the live in multi-million dollar mansions and are either chauffeured or drive high priced cars.
Jesus had no place to lay His head and everywhere He and His Disciples went they walked.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Jesus talks about how they have received their reward in full. Our treasures are to be in Heaven, that lasts forever. Daily our rewards should be showing up there. People in Heaven should be able to go see our Mansion there and see all the latest additions because of what we are doing here on the earth. As I grow flowers here on Earth they show up in my flower garden in Heaven. As I work on my rock garden here on Earth that shows up in my rock garden in Heaven. Everything thing is above and beyond all we could ever ask or think in Heaven. So the more we work to make Earth a better place the more our angels in Heaven will be working for us there.
Interesting. How does the perishable inherit the imperishable? I'd suggest that when we think of mansions in Heaven, and rooms, etc... that we realize these are not material things as they would be here on earth.
Thinking Heaven is a material universe or place outside of this reality is like unto what Islam teaches. Thinking all that the Muslim is forbidden while in flesh with five senses on this earth is available and to be enjoyed to the fullest once they're dead.

Dec 30, 2019
Interesting. How does the perishable inherit the imperishable? I'd suggest that when we think of mansions in Heaven, and rooms, etc... that we realize these are not material things as they would be here on earth.
We leave our physical body behind and so we are spiritual in Heaven. At first Heaven is going to seem very much like Earth then as we learn and grow there we will start to depart from the Earthly. Of course after the 1,000 year reign of Christ there will be a new Heaven and a new Earth. John tells us: "I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband." (Rev21:21) Rev 21:16 tells us that the New Jerusalem is the size of the Arab continental plate 1500 by 1500 by 1500 miles. In todays terms that means all the air rights and all the mineral rights.

Attachments

Dec 30, 2019
Prosperity speakers certainly don't put on Christ when the live in multi-million dollar mansions and are either chauffeured or drive high priced cars.
I hear he would spend $25,000 a night for their hotel arrangement. We have a niece that is a part of Chris Oyakhilome's organization. Benny Hinn has been working with him. My wife told me to leave her alone. At least she is not on drugs. They spend a lot of time in worship and praise and I think they are doing some healing workshops right now. Also they are talking about evangelism. I hear that in the next 10 years there are suppose to be one billion young people get saved and come to Christ world wide.

Mar 28, 2016
ok

but you say you were saved 'sometime in eternity past'

like 2000 years ago or what? what do you mean exactly?
I would offer.

God does not number things like that or the last day. He desires we walk by faith as it is written.

The lambs book of eternal life was written from the foundation of the creation. Therefore as many as the father gives the Son they alone can come having the born again power in the bodies of death.

His faithful desire working in us to both will and do His good pleasure. A person cannot name a claim something that is not of themselves to begin with . A person can build barns in a hope of bigger and the next day not wake up on the green side.

God alone whose name is Jealous can name it :"let it be" and claim it "there it is".. . and it was good. .

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I would offer.

God does not number things like that or the last day. He desires we walk by faith as it is written.

The lambs book of eternal life was written from the foundation of the creation. Therefore as many as the father gives the Son they alone can come having the born again power in the bodies of death.

His faithful desire working in us to both will and do His good pleasure. A person cannot name a claim something that is not of themselves to begin with . A person can build barns in a hope of bigger and the next day not wake up on the green side.

God alone whose name is Jealous can name it :"let it be" and claim it "there it is".. . and it was good. .

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
Garee, your comments are unrelated to 7seasrekeyed's post. It appears that you didn't consider the post to which she was responding. Your comments are irrelevant to the conversation she was having with "14meatcc".

Many of us do this inadvertently at times. You do it frequently, and it doesn't reflect well on you. If you're going to jump in on a conversation, read the last few posts between those people, and try to be relevant to the whole conversation, not merely a few words taken out of context from the latest post. Otherwise, your comments just appear completely out of touch, and you'll get ignored more often.

Jul 23, 2018
Name and claim it is in the word.

What we see on cc is some expose' on some precieved error of men.
But in the process account the bible as error as well.

Mar 28, 2016
Garee, your comments are unrelated to 7seasrekeyed's post. It appears that you didn't consider the post to which she was responding. Your comments are irrelevant to the conversation she was having with "14meatcc".

Many of us do this inadvertently at times. You do it frequently, and it doesn't reflect well on you. If you're going to jump in on a conversation, read the last few posts between those people, and try to be relevant to the whole conversation, not merely a few words taken out of context from the latest post. Otherwise, your comments just appear completely out of touch, and you'll get ignored more often.

I have read it. Our salvation is reckoned from the beginning when he did write the names in the lambs book of life. Not 2000 years ago in respect to the demonstration of the unseen work from before the foundation of the world. .

Remember he said; but you say you were saved 'sometime in eternity past' like 2000 years ago or what?

What do you think he meant by that exactly?