Nashville number system...demonic or not?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
The Nashville recording scene in the 90's was basically a factory of mass production for the resergence of country and gospel music. Most of the session musicians did not need to read. The number system was a brilliant way of allowing a bunch of hired guns that never worked together before to press cookie cutter hits.

I don't really care why they did it.
They have freedom to do whatever they like.

It's just my personal opinion that "musicians" should be serious enough about their profession to learn to read music.

I wouldn't hire an attorney that couldn't read contracts.

:)

U

Ugly

Sorry Ugly and Christians in denial, but the Illuminati is real and many of the conspiracies are their doing. There is an Illuminati agenda to make people doubt their existence and to believe that conspiracy theorists are just "paranoid".

Guess what? We are paranoid, because for whatever reason we believe the conspiracy theories and many of us have not processed the implications yet.

So you can give your little speech about how we should just ignore the problems because they are not real, but the fact is they are real and need the attention of us "the masses". Living in fear is less effective than living in freedom, but if you are living in denial as you are, you won't accomplish anything.

The entire music industry and media is controlled by "Zionist Jews" who promote Satanism in our society to weaken us so that they can remain in power and grow. Whether it's Madonna dressing as baphomet during the super bowl, Rap music promoting gang violence, or teen music promoting adultery, evil is always the goal. If any of you doubters would dig deeper than the surface level on any "conspiracy issue", you would see that all of your forum opponents are right, and that is exactly what keeps you from looking any further.
Thanks for proving my point. Bible doesn't call us to be paranoid. So you're already in contradiction to God's word. Living in fear is not what God calls, but here you are saying it's what is done. Ironic how similar conspiracy theorists parallel paranoid schizophrenics.

By the way, i LOVE the idea that this ancient, all powerful world force that is trying to hide itself is so ineffective, despite being so powerful. You keep your eyes on the enemy. I'll keep mine on God.

Mar 2, 2016
I don't really care why they did it.
They have freedom to do whatever they like.

It's just my personal opinion that "musicians" should be serious enough about their profession to learn to read music.

I wouldn't hire an attorney that couldn't read contracts.

:)
lol. I will likely never learn to read. But my ear is getting better every day. :)

P

pckts

Thanks for proving my point. Bible doesn't call us to be paranoid. So you're already in contradiction to God's word. Living in fear is not what God calls, but here you are saying it's what is done. Ironic how similar conspiracy theorists parallel paranoid schizophrenics.

By the way, i LOVE the idea that this ancient, all powerful world force that is trying to hide itself is so ineffective, despite being so powerful. You keep your eyes on the enemy. I'll keep mine on God.
Well I would call myself aware and alert rather than paranoid, but you do not believe my beliefs so to you these feelings I have are entirely out of "paranoia".

I believe the there is call in the Bible that us "conspiracy theorists" fall under.

[h=1]Ephesians 6:10-18[/h] [h=3]The Armor of God[/h][SUP]10 [/SUP]Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. [SUP]11 [/SUP]Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. [SUP]12 [/SUP]For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. [SUP]13 [/SUP]Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. [SUP]14 [/SUP]Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, [SUP]15 [/SUP]and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. [SUP]16 [/SUP]In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. [SUP]17 [/SUP]Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

[SUP]18 [/SUP]And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

When I read this it sounds as though God wants us to be alert to the Devil's schemes so that we can take our stand against him. The authorities like our government, media, and entertainment industry are examples of these dark forces God speaks of, and the brainwashing and propaganda they(Illuminati or whatever you want to call the Satanic force that will usher in the Antichrist) force unto us is the evil in the heavenly realms.

Why is the ancient all powerful Illuminati ineffective at hiding itself? Well they aren't all powerful, Only God is all powerful, they have little puny bodies and puny minds like ours and it's actually pretty funny when you see how poorly faked the moon landing, ISS, and 9-11 were. They are liars, manipulators, deceivers, and murderers, that's it.

There is also the strange cult thing they do where they openly announce there plans in advance in symbolic or coded ways to the entire world, while simultaneously deceiving the masses and playing both sides. That is why "conspiracy theorists" are confident of their existence, while those locked in the matrix have no idea what we are talking about and dismiss all of it.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Well I would call myself aware and alert rather than paranoid, but you do not believe my beliefs so to you these feelings I have are entirely out of "paranoia".

...They are liars, manipulators, deceivers, and murderers, that's it.
Be careful... 'they' know you're here... ;)

S

Sully

lol. I will likely never learn to read. But my ear is getting better every day. :)
Agree, my audio library would be 1/16 of what it is...

Dec 12, 2013
I'm sorry I'm so dumb. Btw. I don't care for Katy perrys music. And somehow I get the feeling you think I'm telling you that you aren't free to go down the road of paranoia. Lol.
Cue "For Whom the Bells Toll"

or maybe "Texas Flood" by Stevie Ray.....