Nashville number system...demonic or not?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cairparavel
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well there's no Zionist Jews around me when I'm playing guitar with my band enjoying life. Playing minor 3rds and whatnot. Think about what is praiseworthy and don't waste your time on fantasy.

Sirk you may believe you are very talented and there is a future for you and your pals, but you are not in the music industry. You have a hobby. We must waste our time on fantasy because you never know when it might actually be reality, and it is you who are already living a fantasy.
 
Sirk you may believe you are very talented and there is a future for you and your pals, but you are not in the music industry. You have a hobby. We must waste our time on fantasy because you never know when it might actually be reality, and it is you who are already living a fantasy.

What's THAT all about, Kid?
 
Sirk you may believe you are very talented and there is a future for you and your pals, but you are not in the music industry. You have a hobby. We must waste our time on fantasy because you never know when it might actually be reality, and it is you who are already living a fantasy.

If you wanna throw dirt on your head and have no enjoyment in life and find monsters under every rock you are free to do so. I think life is a gift, music is a gift and I find connection with others thru it and I will continue to do so.
 
I'm about to turn on my Pandora and listen to some house music...... I hope I'm safe
 
If you wanna throw dirt on your head and have no enjoyment in life and find monsters under every rock you are free to do so. I think life is a gift, music is a gift and I find connection with others thru it and I will continue to do so.

So I tell you the music industry is under satanic influence, and you took that as me telling you not to have anything to do with any music at all. You are a troll or dumb.


I'm about to turn on my Pandora and listen to some house music...... I hope I'm safe

You will be safe until "I kissed a girl and I liked it" or any other song with a direct Illuminati-agenda comes on, then you will be under satanic influence.
 
So I tell you the music industry is under satanic influence, and you took that as me telling you not to have anything to do with any music at all. You are a troll or dumb.




You will be safe until "I kissed a girl and I liked it" or any other song with a direct Illuminati-agenda comes on, then you will be under satanic influence.

I'm sorry I'm so dumb. Btw. I don't care for Katy perrys music. And somehow I get the feeling you think I'm telling you that you aren't free to go down the road of paranoia. Lol.
 
And besides pckts. Your op asks if the Nashville numbering system is demonic.... and now you're talking about Katy perry. You should make up your mind about what crazy town you wanna stop in and have lunch at. Lol. I'll troll stuff like that all day long just for sport. Lol.
 
I'm pretty sure the music industry counts on people to make a huge deal out of whatever to generate sales. Whether it's the illuminati thing or wearing a trump dress to the Grammys. What I know is this. I've never made a big deal out of anything and my son has zero interest in Anything that has bad language or themes. That includes music or movies or everyday conversation. In fact, bad language and themes repulses him and he runs from it.

Now me on the othrr hand. I was raised that everything was evil or satanically influenced. So guess what....I listened to it out of sheer rebellion against my parents. The forbidden fruit carries a very strong draw to itself.

So who is the dumb one now?
 
I'm pretty sure the music industry counts on people to make a huge deal out of whatever to generate sales. Whether it's the illuminati thing or wearing a trump dress to the Grammys. What I know is this. I've never made a big deal out of anything and my son has zero interest in Anything that has bad language or themes. That includes music or movies or everyday conversation. In fact, bad language and themes repulses him and he runs from it.

Now me on the othrr hand. I was raised that everything was evil or satanically influenced. So guess what....I listened to it out of sheer rebellion against my parents. The forbidden fruit carries a very strong draw to itself.

So who is the dumb one now?

You are and have always been. I don't understand what your point is here, because you did not fall under the influence and your son naturally avoids these types of songs, you are saying the music industry isn't controlled? A and B have nothing to do with C.

You are the same person that told me in another forum that I was wrong that NASA was controlled by Satanic influence because your cousin works for them and you talked to an astronaut before:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sirk

The earth is not flat. The earth is a sphere. Why do people waste their lives on this nonsense? I have evidence.

1) My cousin works for NASA on the satellite navigation system

2) I personally know Frank Borman and I've talked to him about Apollo 8

3) if you think the earth is flat you have bad influences in your life

[
QUOTE=pckts;2975905]1) Your cousin may work for NASA under some capacity helping them with telecommunication relay or other work, but as I said satellites are not real.

2) Frank Borman is a Freemason(Pharisee) performing their handgrip as seen in this picture below. He is an Actor who lied to your face when you talked to him about Apollo 8
acodex_81_small.jpg


3) Nope I can just distinguish fantasy from reality. I would say you have satanic influences in your life though, like NASA and Frank Borman.[/QUOTE]



Once again:rolleyes:, this may be your evidence but it is meaningless to others.
 
Last edited:
i recently bought a how to book on music theory by some dude called the "nashville number system".... Ok. so recently i've become aware of how much the occult is wrapped up in numbers and using them, so i wanted to know if this was an evil way to compose music.

I'm concerned because i'm trying to learn how to write music, but after extensive research i have found EVERYthing related to music is demonic in one way or another. Christian music industry is not safe from either...they have a one God only agenda dismissing the trinity. Have you seen how even Kirk Franklin has sold out lately? Grammy performance with the symbolic red drape? hello!! One God. One religion. Allah,God,Jesus, mother earth....whatever that ONE God is to you.

Even the basic music staff was created by freemasons and evil forces... so what's a girl to do? I need instruction with music but have become afraid to use it's demonic beginnings...like the staff, the notes, etc.

look in to learning and composing music like Bach Beethoven, Grieg all last names here of course... God also says in scripture to sing him praise
 
Not all music is satanic however the illuminati / the elite controls the mainstream music. Insiders revealed it years ago. Not to mention countless famous artist openly admitting they submitted to Satan & demonic forces
 
Not all music is satanic however the illuminati / the elite controls the mainstream music. Insiders revealed it years ago. Not to mention countless famous artist openly admitting they submitted to Satan & demonic forces

go watch muscle shoeles and the wrecking crew and then tell me those aren't just normal people making music.
 
my advice, do what I do, 'play-by-ear'...

after a while, when going through the 'great-un-loading' that begins after 'conversion' of what
'the-world' has infected us with, we will begin to really HEAR Him and His great and lovely Voice/Notes
in many new and different ways, in people and other-wise...:)
 
I play by ear as well. But music is something that keeps me engaged with learning. Learning music is a healthy activity for your mind. I don't read music and have relied on tablature all my life. Until I started training my ears to recognize and anticipate pitch. The best musicians have forgotten all they have learned and play by the connection they have cultivated from their heart to their voices and or their hands.
 
Beautifully understood and said Sirk, TY...

I always find it super cool how things down here on earth sort of mirror what I imagine heaven is like. To know and be known sort of thing. So many people are stuck seeing things in 2 dimensions when there are so many beautiful dimensions and depths beneath the surface to be considered.
 
So I tell you the music industry is under satanic influence, and you took that as me telling you not to have anything to do with any music at all. You are a troll or dumb.

So the guy with 19 posts calls the guy with over 7700 posts a troll. That's my new thing for the day! smh...
 
There is DEFINITELY a problem with the Nashville Number System...


professional musicians should learn how to read music.


: )
 
There is DEFINITELY a problem with the Nashville Number System...


professional musicians should learn how to read music.


: )

The Nashville recording scene in the 90's was basically a factory of mass production for the resergence of country and gospel music. Most of the session musicians did not need to read. The number system was a brilliant way of allowing a bunch of hired guns that never worked together before to press cookie cutter hits.