Native American to be Secretary of Interior

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
https://www.npr.org/2020/12/17/9372...ve-american-rep-deb-haaland-as-interior-secre

In a historic first, President-elect Joe Biden will nominate Rep. Deb Haaland to lead the Department of the Interior, his transition team announced Thursday evening.
If confirmed by the Senate, Haaland, a member of the Laguna Pueblo in New Mexico, would be the country's first Native American Cabinet secretary. Fittingly, she'd do so as head of the agency responsible for not only managing the nation's public lands but also honoring its treaties with the Indigenous people from whom those lands were taken.
images.jpg

the indigenous American people have had any number of treaties broken by the US & suffered horrendous harm & injustice historically during colonial & US expansion, and afterward. they continue to be among the poorest and least-heard voices in the country -- i am really glad to hear this news yesterday, and thank God that perhaps they will receive some form of justice and mercy that they have not in the past, with a voice from their own people leading the department that so significantly affects their interaction & standing with the US government :)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
...and thank God that perhaps they will receive some form of justice and mercy...
Justice and mercy under CRIMINALS Biden and Harris? You must be dreaming.
What the Indians should do is go on the warpath and clean out the DC Swamp.
That would benefit everyone.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I don't know of Haaland, but Biden is not the President elect. That officially takes place in the House of Reps on Jan 6th, if nothing is done about the voting fraud.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I don't know of Haaland, but Biden is not the President elect. That officially takes place in the House of Reps on Jan 6th, if nothing is done about the voting fraud.
If enough fraud can be proven to overturn the election that is.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
If enough fraud can be proven to overturn the election that is.
I think there is plenty of proof, e.g. affidavits of eyewitnesses. Problem is, is getting SCOTUS to rule on the evidence. Then I'd be happy regardless of the outcome.

Jul 23, 2018
https://www.npr.org/2020/12/17/9372...ve-american-rep-deb-haaland-as-interior-secre

In a historic first, President-elect Joe Biden will nominate Rep. Deb Haaland to lead the Department of the Interior, his transition team announced Thursday evening.
If confirmed by the Senate, Haaland, a member of the Laguna Pueblo in New Mexico, would be the country's first Native American Cabinet secretary. Fittingly, she'd do so as head of the agency responsible for not only managing the nation's public lands but also honoring its treaties with the Indigenous people from whom those lands were taken.
View attachment 223714

the indigenous American people have had any number of treaties broken by the US & suffered horrendous harm & injustice historically during colonial & US expansion, and afterward. they continue to be among the poorest and least-heard voices in the country -- i am really glad to hear this news yesterday, and thank God that perhaps they will receive some form of justice and mercy that they have not in the past, with a voice from their own people leading the department that so significantly affects their interaction & standing with the US government :)
Once everybody gets paid back maybe all Americas inhabitants should depart and colonize mars or something.

I have comanche and Irish blood.

Maybe I can get things straight with the white man and the indians.

Give me Ireland with a teepee.
(The entire nation) and a teepee mansion.
That'll be good enough for now.

Jul 23, 2018
....But then the martians will have to get reparations.

Gee when will the planet get justice since God had israel take land and inhabit it?

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
There is no reason to rejoice. This is just another diversity hire to give the Left a superficial sense of moral legitimacy while they plunder and praise infanticide.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
There is no reason to rejoice. This is just another diversity hire to give the Left a superficial sense of moral legitimacy while they plunder and praise infanticide.
We used to call it subversive activity.:cool:

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
This woman is a disgusting leftist racist.

Plus, Everyone born here is a Native American and Indigenous person.

Out of all the evil perpetrated by Democrats and the left, identity politics HAS to be at the top of the list.

Also, Indians weren't these wonderful, peaceful people portrayed by the media and others. They were brutal, vicious, demon worshipers, who warred with themselves, and sacrificed enemies and children alike to their demons.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
It appears that she is fully capable of administering that department. In my opinion it was a solid choice for that position.
What makes her qualified to administer ANYTHING?

Here she is calling Antifa "Peaceful Protesters", and the GOP response to evil disgustingness:

“It’s not surprising Trump would side away from the folks who are peaceful protesters, working to safeguard their city from domestic terrorism. Not surprised at all that the President sides with the white nationalists. That’s been his mode of operation since before he was elected President,” Haaland said during the interview.

“Violent extremism must be called out truthfully no matter the source,” Pearce said. “I call on Sens. (Martin) Heinrich and (Tom) Udall, along with Reps. (Ben Ray) Luján and (Xochitl) Torres Small to join me in condemning Rep. Haaland’s inexcusable and baffling support for this violent group.”

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

Out of all the evil perpetrated by Democrats and the left, identity politics HAS to be at the top of the list.

Also, Indians weren't these wonderful, peaceful people portrayed by the media and others. They were brutal, vicious, demon worshipers, who warred with themselves, and sacrificed enemies and children alike to their demons.
They were pantheistic and worshiped many things, created as well as imaginary.

J

Johnjo

This must be one of the most hateful posts ever to be seen here. Shame on you, mister.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Once everybody gets paid back maybe all Americas inhabitants should depart and colonize mars or something.

Do you live on a reservation, or in the US?

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Please. I already plan to go to Mars. Do not suggest unrestricted immigration there. Hahaha.