natural product that produced healthy adult stem cells

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

terrym

Jan 24, 2019
I am new here and just sort of learning but I have a company and science out of Harvard university that has found a product that produces your own bodies adult stem cells in such a way to acually make the cells healthy and young go here on your computer. www.agepillscience.net

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Is this your own company? If it is, then it's against the rules here to self-advertise.

Even if it isn't yours, very few here will click on a link..

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am new here and just sort of learning but I have a company and science out of Harvard university that has found a product that produces your own bodies adult stem cells in such a way to acually make the cells healthy and young go here on your computer. www.agepillscience.net
What Lady Blue said, no self-adverstising here. I am sure that if someone is interested they can conduct a Google search. Regardless, glad to have you onboard. Welcome to CC.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I clicked the link. It's not a valid link.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I clicked and got there, would want to know more and not get added to a spam generator
Please send me a PM if you have more indepth info.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I just looked at it. The ingredients have some validity, but no one should get their hope's up to high that this pill is going to make you look or feel radically younger; it wont.
In fact I know of other supplements that would be more helpful then this.
Again though, it can help...a little.
The real key, and this will probably never change, is a diet/life style as close the Genesis 1:29 as possible.
There is no short cut.
There are many great supplements out there these days, more then ever, in fact. Still if one does not alter their life style close to Genesis 1:29, then all the supplements in the world will have a dramatically decreased effect.
If you want to feel younger, then get blood transfusions from someone under 20 years old or so.
What I am saying about the blood transfusions is real. Its ot cheap. But there are compa6that do it. And while it wont make you look younger, biologically it will reflect blood work numbers that will show a younger chronological age then before one gets then.
I never took them. BTW.
Yet they have been studied and do work.
Remember, the bible never lies: the life is in the blood.

Feb 28, 2016
Jesus is the only 'Healer' through what ever natural means He chooses - there never will be nor
ever can be a 'counterfeit in so called 'science'...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I wonder if we may be missing something here, are we not to give Him first place? Are we not to seek First the kingdom of G_d? If we take a supplement or a medicine I am thinking we need to dedicate it to his glory, ask His blessing on it that it may do hius Will to his glory.
i know when He heals a person and they no longer need a medication, it will have the effect of making them sick, that is what happened to me recently with a med I was taking.