Need Christian bffs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HugBug

Apr 29, 2019
Hi guys, I’m a Christian and all the people my age which I know are non-believers, I’m friends with them, my best friends a non believer actually. But because all my friends don’t have the desire to please God like I do, they don’t act Godly and speak bad about other people which is something I don’t like, they can influence me and even make me accidentally say things I don’t mean. They are good friends to me however I need some Christians bffs because the only Christians I know are my older family members who I don’t see very often... Need to talk about Jesus to some of ya’ll! ❤️

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Talking about Jesus is what happens here. Glad to have you onboard with us. It's great that you have the desire to please God and there are many others here with that very same desire. I hope that this site proves to be as much a blessing for you as it has for me. Welcome to CC.

Apr 8, 2019
As tourist has said you've come to the perfect place to speak to people about Jesus. Hopefully you meet some great people and maybe make some friends. :)

I get how it is sometimes hard to be around people who have not accepted Jesus but just remember we are not called upon to distance ourselves from others, be an example and who knows maybe they might come along.

Great to have you here and God bless. :D

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Yes, it can get a bit lonely out there. I'd recommend going to some churches and asking about bible studies. It's easy to get lost in translation in church services but bible studies are much more interpersonal. I like the older people and I'm in a transition to "adults" vs "late 20 something adults" but you'll find people. Just requires prayer and putting yourself out there a bit.

G

Godsgirl83

Hi Hugbug! Welcome to the CC. You'll find lots of interesting fun loving people here of ALL AGES to talk about Jesus with! Hope to see you around...
Blessings!

Mezame83

Mar 18, 2019
Hi HB, feel free to shoot me a msg for a chat about Jesus anytime :) God bless you.

HugBug

Apr 29, 2019
Talking about Jesus is what happens here. Glad to have you onboard with us. It's great that you have the desire to please God and there are many others here with that very same desire. I hope that this site proves to be as much a blessing for you as it has for me. Welcome to CC.
Thank you! x

HugBug

Apr 29, 2019
As tourist has said you've come to the perfect place to speak to people about Jesus. Hopefully you meet some great people and maybe make some friends. :)

I get how it is sometimes hard to be around people who have not accepted Jesus but just remember we are not called upon to distance ourselves from others, be an example and who knows maybe they might come along.

Great to have you here and God bless. :D
thank you, God bless😊

May 20, 2019
I'm kinda feeling the same of late. I just lost all of my close friends in one day because a girl, who used to be close to me, feed them lies. I feel kinda friendless of late and kinda bitter towards people. I want to heal from this and make new friends, but I don't know how to move on at this moment. I need a better closure, but cannot get it.

HugBug

Apr 29, 2019
I'm kinda feeling the same of late. I just lost all of my close friends in one day because a girl, who used to be close to me, feed them lies. I feel kinda friendless of late and kinda bitter towards people. I want to heal from this and make new friends, but I don't know how to move on at this moment. I need a better closure, but cannot get it.

Wow that’s actually so weird.. I’ve just fell out with all my close friends too on Wednesday because she thought ‘i didn’t care about her’ even tho I really really did. It’s quite sad considering we have been best mates for 2 and half years and barely left each others sides at school. I don’t think we’ll ever be close friends again but now I feel like I have the freedom to go and make more friends which I previously feel I couldn’t do being with her all the time. I did care for her but I can see now that if she’s ready to completely break off a friendship with me over nothing and laugh at me when she walks past me with the rest of my ex close friends, were they really real friends? I know it’s hard when you lose a friendship with someone.. but don’t let it get you down too much because you will make more friends, and you never know maybe falling out with your close mates was part of God’s plan for you because he thinks you bear more fruit without them.. And don’t forget you’ll always have one someone by your side that will never leave you and only help you and that is God. He loves you and will always be with you. Have a blessed day and keep your head held up high

May 20, 2019
Wow that’s actually so weird.. I’ve just fell out with all my close friends too on Wednesday because she thought ‘i didn’t care about her’ even tho I really really did. It’s quite sad considering we have been best mates for 2 and half years and barely left each others sides at school. I don’t think we’ll ever be close friends again but now I feel like I have the freedom to go and make more friends which I previously feel I couldn’t do being with her all the time. I did care for her but I can see now that if she’s ready to completely break off a friendship with me over nothing and laugh at me when she walks past me with the rest of my ex close friends, were they really real friends? I know it’s hard when you lose a friendship with someone.. but don’t let it get you down too much because you will make more friends, and you never know maybe falling out with your close mates was part of God’s plan for you because he thinks you bear more fruit without them.. And don’t forget you’ll always have one someone by your side that will never leave you and only help you and that is God. He loves you and will always be with you. Have a blessed day and keep your head held up high
wow! That's crazy! Id love to chat with you if you're open. I've discovered of late that it really helps to talk about it.