need friends...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

onegoodsoul

hi..im new here...i dont have many christian friends...anybody there????

charityy

India Room/Forum Moderator
Apr 26, 2012
Welcome to CC :)

K

Kareena

hi how r u?

charityy

India Room/Forum Moderator
Apr 26, 2012
Welcome to CC Verunika :)
[h=1][/h]

H

Hrish350

Hello, Nice to be part of this site. Very positive site. :)

K

Kefa52

Welcome to CC onegoodsoul. Welcome from New York State USA.

V

vikash

Hi... i m vikas from India.. a born again christian.. me too looking for fellowship with people who live according to word of God. I think that help me to be more strong in Christ.

C

CoolBeans

I hear ya, making friends these days is much harder. IM me if you want :)

A

Amvee

Good to see people interacting....... I am not be regular writer, but I am always available for you all...... thanks

D

destinyinjesus86

Hi OneGoodsoul,
Welcome to cc! :) Yeah, its hard to make friends sometimes since some people have their own agenda for them to be friends with someone. Oh well, you can add, pm me if you would like to. Me too looking for acquaintances serious for friendships. Ciao!

S

savedNblessed

Welcome to CC :) We can be friends, if ya want?!

N

nanpanindia

hi I m also new for this platform. nice to meet you all. i m from bangalore

D

Dine_wit_Me

hi..im new here...i dont have many christian friends...anybody there????

Hello there Brother Onegoodsoul,

Hope this mail finds u well...Welcome to CC....may ur experiences here b blessed ones.

Here is how God defines friendships.

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when the desire comes, it is a tree of life....Proverbs 13:12

He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed.....Proverbs 13:20

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity....Proverbs 17:17

A brother offended is harder to win than a strong city, and contentions are like the bars of a castle....Proverbs 18:19

Many entreat the favor of the nobility, and every man is a friend to one who gives gifts, all the brothers of the poor hate him; how much more do his friends go far from him!..he may pursue them with words, yet they abandon him....Proverbs 19:6-7

Make no friendship with an angry man, and with a furious man do not go, lest you learn his ways and set a snare for your soul....Proverbs 22:24-25

Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed. faithful are the wounds of a friend, but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful....Proverbs 27:5-6

Ointment and perfume delight the heart, and the sweetness of a man's friend does so by hearty counsel.... Proverbs 27:9

Iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend ....Proverbs 27:17

A fool vents all his feelings, but a wise man holds them back.....Proverbs 29:11

Young man..may these precious words from your Heavenly Father be a guiding light in choosing your friends here...b well...b safe...b blessed.

D

devalloire

Hello someone is here

J

jason4567

hello and Nice to meet you...I am new here too.You can add me if you want.

J

jason4567

I am from hyderabad...where are you from bro?

BMM

Jul 28, 2017
Hello Brothers & Sisters in Christ,
Praise the Lord. Nice to know there are people here for friendship & I would love to know you all who value real friendship.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hello Brothers & Sisters in Christ,
Praise the Lord. Nice to know there are people here for friendship & I would love to know you all who value real friendship.
You might want to check out the other forums as I don't believe this forum receives much attention. I highly recommend the Speak Your Mind thread in the Bible Discussion Forum. Everyone there is friendly and hostility is not tolerated.

BMM

Jul 28, 2017
Thank you dear tourist for the input. It is of great value for new people like us trying to understand CC.