Need Help!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gshell

I don't know where else to look for. But I am desperately in need of someone who would take care of my newborn baby. I am supposed to return to work today from maternity leave but I request to extend my leave because I have no one to leave my baby with. I have no more parents and no communication with relatives. There nobody else i know whom I can entrust my baby when I go to work. I cannot afford to hire a nanny from an agency. I just need someone who is willing to help me take care if my child. I've been praying for this since the day I knew I was pregnant.but I don't know how long should I wait for an answered prayer. i even attempt to abort the child, because I knew that its going to cause a problem like i have now.but thru counseling I was convinced not to kill.i was told that God has million of resources to provide me someone who will take care of my child.but where is it now? I am almost losing hope. But i want to keep holding on and believe that nothing is impossible. Please pray for me.

Aug 16, 2016
I pray things get better for your situation. I understand you are going to through tough times but please be careful who you allow help you with your child especially if their not family. My first suggestion would be having family member look after your child. But since that's not an option you could possibly give your child up for adoption to a family who are fully capable of fulfilling the childs needs but im unsure if you want to go that route

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You attempted to abort your child simply because you had no one to take care of it? WOW.. In that case, you should have used protection during sex, then you wouldn't be in this mess now. :/

Anyhoo, God WILL send you someone to take care of your baby while you're at work. :) And if He doesn't, then maybe explore the option that PrynceNY suggested, and give up your baby for adoption to someone who CAN take care of it and give it what you can't.. Good luck..

G

Gshell

Just to answer your comments about "having sex w/out protection" i actually took contraceptive pills for 6yrs after i give birth to my 2nd child. This is actually my 3rd child. But i suffer severe UTI so I stop.my husband knows that i never want to get pregnant again.but i dont know if you call it an accident because we were so careful so i would not get pregnant by withdrawal method.but it still happen. Although im aware that it wasn't a hundred % safe. Ive always want to separate with him because i never want sex anymore.i always tell him to find another girl to do it with.if only i could take off sex in our relationship then i would be the happiest wife in the world. Right now he is taking care of our children. The 2 kids already goes to school. i shoulder all our expenses from tuition fee, utility bills, food, etc. I need him to work also because our expenses are becoming high. We need additional income. But he just cant work because no one will take care of our kids and the baby. so now im stuck. I did consider the option of having to put up the baby for adoption.but my husband strongly disagree.and he got very mad when i told him about it.so sometimes i thought of killing myself because this is getting heavier for me to bear. No one is really helping me.my husband is also a burden. I dont really expect anyone could help me solve the problem. I am just wanting to vent out. Thats all!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will say a prayer for the desperate situation that you are in and for God to give you strength and clarity of thought on how to proceed. Glad to have you as a member of our family. Welcome to CC.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Ahhh.. Yeah that's the problem with contraceptives and condoms. They don't always work. And the pull out method really isn't effective either.

Speaking as a person who has tried suicide many times (half-heartedly), let me tell you that suicide is a very permanent solution to a temporary problem. As for finances, could you apply for welfare and/ or food stamps? That would help a little. And find out if any churches in your area, offer soup kitchens. Basically, that's a free meal for anyone to go and enjoy. That would save you on groceries also.

M

Miri

Hi to the OP, sorry to hear about your situation.
Have you spoken to a doctor about how you feel.
You may have post natel depression and I would strongly urge you to
seek medical advice both for the sake of you and your child.

Praying for you.

Jan 25, 2017
Hi, I’m sorry that you are going through this situation. It’s good to know that you didn’t abort the baby. Do you have any friends around you that you can ask help from? Have you tried to ask any help from the government to support your needs?

I found this article that says, “God may be using this struggle to prepare you for something bigger than you can see, or there may be something that God wants to build in your character. Saying yes to this season means you are willing to wait for what will be accomplished through this storm.”
Praying that things will be alright and God will give the desires of your heart as you delight in Him. Thank you for sharing.