His problem with meth will not go away without direct intervention. He has an addictive personality. There is no way he should have contact with kids at the church. He is engaging in criminal behavior.
You need to get help. You must seek help either from the church or from proper professionals before the situation deteriorates into something much, much worse. Meth is a terribly destructive drug.
Take action and take it now. You really do not have a marriage with a man on drugs. I seriously doubt his use is limited to six times. Six times he might admit to but I think you suspect its much more than that.
For the cause of Christ
Roger
Meth use is much more serious than the porn. I read a book recently about Pres JF Kennedy being shot up with meth, and that was more than 50 years ago. Meth makes a person super sex hungry, he should not be around young people. Most have read of JFK's numerous affairs, at least partly caused by his meth use.
Agreed if he admitted using 6 times, why should he be believed.