Need prayers please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ddoody10

Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
I'm going through a lot right now, im waiting on God to deliver me from all that's going on. I have very little Christian community right now and I feel like ive failed God in spite of all he's done for me. Just looking for someone to pray that God helps me with this. Thanks guys.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Welcome and Blessings! God knows us throughly! He sees our uprisings and down sittings,but His love abounds towards us. Keep your eyes upon Him,pray,confess,search the word and allow the Holy Spirit to comfort and lead you. I am praying for your strength,wisdom and peace in Him! You are precious to Him!🙏🙏🙏

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Life can be so hard sometimes. I am saddened that you are going through this time of suffering.

Lord Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, help this brother, lift his head to Your revealing, and shine Your Glory. We thank You for all You do as we wait under your wing of protection.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, you are a present help, please help ddoody10, in this matter. Lord bless ddoody10 and this prayer, and let you be glorified, in Jesus precious name, Amen!