Been feeling much better this week up until today. Been praying on and off about what happened. Today I'm feeling a little down and out and for some reason a little nervous to for no reason at all. I'm trying to boost my spirits but, nothing is helping much at the moment.
Also, asking for more prayers for my eyes again. My eyes were actually doing fairly well for the past 2 weeks and then out of nowhere about Tues, they started to burn badly and irritate me again and I haven't changed a thing. Been doing the same things, eating the same things, etc. from when they were fairly good to now when they're just very bad again. They feel extremely dry. burning and my eyes just hurt. I have gotten 0 relief. When I try using the one time eye drops, my eyes burn more and i've tried several different drops but all have the same results (even the steroid drops have been causing my eyes to burn). Very frustrating again.
Also, asking for more prayers for my eyes again. My eyes were actually doing fairly well for the past 2 weeks and then out of nowhere about Tues, they started to burn badly and irritate me again and I haven't changed a thing. Been doing the same things, eating the same things, etc. from when they were fairly good to now when they're just very bad again. They feel extremely dry. burning and my eyes just hurt. I have gotten 0 relief. When I try using the one time eye drops, my eyes burn more and i've tried several different drops but all have the same results (even the steroid drops have been causing my eyes to burn). Very frustrating again.