Need to vent feeling helpless

  • Thread starter Thread starter christianmom1989
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

christianmom1989

Guest
my life is hell right now. my marriage is down the drain my heart is heavy and my faith is questioned it sucks i don't want to feel this way my heart is hurting and i want to cry but the tears won't come out. I want to scream this sucks its making me depressed. i know i need god. Maybe this is a test for my heart and my faith. no one has had it easy in the bible but their faith made them stronger even in the toughest situations. I feel like im drowning but i will get through it. i have god on my side.
 
Have you thought about going to a counselor?

If if he will go maybe you should go and get a go between that will ease the communication barrier.

Half the problems in marriage are communication.

Unless you are being treated unfairly from a personality disorder. Some people marry narcissists or antisocial personality types and those people's behaviors are very hard to correct because they usually refuse to cooperate or even seek counseling.
 
yes i've called a counselor and waiting for her to call me as soon as she can.
 
Aw, I'm so sorry.

I am confident that God will get you through this as you cleave to him and wait at his feet.

Love
 
This is a sad blog entry. I will say a prayer for God to deliver you from the hurt and depression.
 
thank you everyone. I talked to a counselor today and have an appointment tomorrow. I have faith. Thank you for all of your support i appreciate it so much will keep you posted god bless.