Needing Prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 14, 2016
Hey guys,

I’d just like to ask if you would pray for me. I have a lot going on lately and I’m not even sure what to do next. I’ve been having a really hard time lately, I’m engaged and my relationship is a mess.

Please pray that I would focus on the things that I need to focus on and that I would do the things I need to do and anything else if the Lord puts it on your heart.

Thank you guys
Aephus

M

Miri

Lord we pray for Aephus for your wisdom and strength to do the
right thing. For freedom from the burden he feel just now and for
your light to come into his situation.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hey guys,

I’d just like to ask if you would pray for me. I have a lot going on lately and I’m not even sure what to do next. I’ve been having a really hard time lately, I’m engaged and my relationship is a mess.

Please pray that I would focus on the things that I need to focus on and that I would do the things I need to do and anything else if the Lord puts it on your heart.

Thank you guys
Aephus
I will pray for God to give you clarity of thought and peace in your heart.

joybubble

Mar 19, 2018
Hey guys,

Thank you guys
Aephus
prayers!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for Aephus heal his relationship and help him to focus on the right things. In thy precious name. Amen.

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys,

Thank you guys
Aephus
I sure will pray for you. God promises to give us wisdom if we just ask, so that is what I am asking for you now. I am sorry you are having such a rough time and so glad that you know God is the one to go to.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Aephus in this matter, let you please guide and help Aephus and bring out of these problems. Please bless, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Dynamaniac

Feb 10, 2017
I'm so sorry you're struggling. We pray for God's will to be done. We pray that the Father guides you to His path for you and that His peace, which surpasses understanding, is yours. We pray for your faith to be strengthened and expressed during these times of difficulty, and that your trust is in the Lord's sovereignty. Thank you Lord, Jesus. Amen!

Amaze0707

Sep 5, 2017
You are not alone, Aephus. Many of us struggle from time to time and it can be difficult to know what God wants us to do with our lives. While feelings of impatience, excitement, and uncertainty are completely normal, we can have confidence that God knows what's best for each one of us. I'm praying that the Lord will guide your steps in every area of your life.

“But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own” (Matthew 6:33-34).
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” (Proverbs 3:5-6).

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Yes, praying that GODs will to be done. I pray for your relationship with our Father. Lean on him for understanding, peace and wisdom. Lord I pray for Aephus and strugglesAmen