Neighbors

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
That they move somewhere else because it is like a war that is hard to fight. I am getting tired it is too much. They have no respect and are full of malice. There is no peace when i hear them. They do not respect me. I suspect they are demon possessed.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
That they move somewhere else because it is like a war that is hard to fight. I am getting tired it is too much. They have no respect and are full of malice. There is no peace when i hear them. They do not respect me. I suspect they are demon possessed.
I had neighbors from hell once too and I eventually had to move to restore peace and quiet. I have said a prayer for God to relocate these fiends far away from you.

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
Screaming kids and trash everywhere, Im glad mine moved away.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Highly doubtful that they're demon possessed. More like very rude and disrespectful..

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying for God’s comfort, peace and wisdom regarding your situation with your neighbors. Blessings to you, Ponisetta.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Lord send them packing! And give Poinsettia your peace.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Poinsetta, and this prayer request. Let the neighbours not cause any problem to Poinsetta and family. Please tske control of neighbours and bless Poinsetta, in Jesus loving name, Amen!