Nephilim Created Dinosaurs? Righteo then.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tintin
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
In regards to the Ideal Conditions Theory RedTent put forth. I have seen some stuff on this both theoretical and hard evidence, I think this is a very solid theory myself. It is very clear from science that before the Flood the Earth's atmosphere was more humid and oxygen-rich. This could partially explain why not just dinosaurs, but also animals that still exist today that are found in the fossil record grew to such heights. Also biblically, notice how the Bible says before the Flood it did not rain on the Earth. All these go hand in hand confirming eachother.

Though I think Tintin also has a point here. I think there is something more to tremendous growth and lengthy lifespans pre-Flood and in the immediate aftermath than just Ideal Conditions, though I think Ideal Conditions also is large part of the equation. A point to make in this regard is maybe genetics. Notice how God Himself restricts the Max. Mortal Lifespan down to 120 years due to the corruption of the flesh. After Noah, his progeny successively lessens in aging until 120 becomes the limit. It is now known in modern science that there are certain genes that are deactivated in all people, though their purpose is not known, which I find to be quite curious. Only problem with this Theory (I like to call it Genetic Shut-off), is that our current understanding of genetics is very scant, so it's still too early to tell on this, unlike Ideal Conditions Theory which actually has a lot of hard evidence behind it.

As for Ancient Aliens Theory, lol I think this is a modern revisionist claptrap gone awry. There would first have to be aliens for there to be ancient aliens, and yet there are none. As for the Annunaki being the Fallen Angels, I suppose this is possible, but it doesn't seem plausible due to the fact the Sumerian civilization and mythos did not start until well after the Flood which happened after the Fallen Angel Event.
 
Nephlim with Dinosaurs gives a new spin on this cartoon!
alternative,cannon,cartoon,dinosaurs,explain,fire-4396966b44c3ad6ae3ea8359c3aa7e63_h.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think Kent Hovind gives a great biblical/scientific example of this. (dragon fly's/ plants etc)

I think Kent Hovind


Kent Hovind

I'm laughed for a minute, thanks.


Kent Hovind's arguments have been debunked for years. It's not even a debate anymore.
---------------------

Let me just tell everyone a simple reason why new-earth is not supported by the scientific community.

The evidence doesn't point towards it.

That's it. You take data, make an educated guess based upon other data, nothing points towards the 6k old earth. The only thing that does is personal bias based off the bible.

Theory explanation:
[video=youtube;g7Ctl9nzEqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Ctl9nzEqs[/video]
 
debunked? lol he makes these 3! professors look ridiculous at their own university.
the debate begins around the 16 minute mark]
O_O

You shouldn't post videos that will blow up in your face.


Try 49:24.
Kent Hovind is probably the worse debater you can list on the creationist.
 
Last edited:
LOL, you haven't watched the whole video. Still watching the first professor speak? lol :D

Tell you what. Say what you want believe what you want. I've supplied information for you and any visitor who stumbles in here, I hope THEY watch the whole thing. Oh and as you watch it, pay attention to the cheering in the university.. THEIR OWN STUDENTS CHEER HOVIND! TC :)
 
The professors become visibly uncomfortable as it progresses to the point that the professor in the middle is told they have more time and and he says "oh my God" LOL!!
 
the students and I clearly and sincerely disagree with you :)

You must be new to debates to think that an audience won't be biased or that the correct will always win popular opinion.

Kinda seeing the relation to that and your creationist beliefs.
 
You must be new to debates to think that an audience won't be biased or that the correct will always win popular opinion.

Kinda seeing the relation to that and your creationist beliefs.

Lol, okay. I never chose to believe in God Sjwho. I wasn't given that option. When I warn you He exists, that's not an opinion. I wash my hands of you though. Send me a message if you ever want to know more about the truth. You, or anyone.
 
Lol, okay. I never chose to believe in God Sjwho. I wasn't given that option. When I warn you He exists, that's not an opinion. I wash my hands of you though. Send me a message if you ever want to know more about the truth. You, or anyone.

You wash your hands, then request I send you a message.

Getting mixed signals here.

But fine, if you want to just drop the topic and remain ignorant, i understand.
 
You wash your hands, then request I send you a message.

Getting mixed signals here.

But fine, if you want to just drop the topic and remain ignorant, i understand.

don't have mixed signals. Until you want to know God to the point you will actually seek Him, I can't help you. So there is nothing left for me to do but extend an open invitation if you ever change your mind.
 
don't have mixed signals. Until you want to know God to the point you will actually seek Him, I can't help you. So there is nothing left for me to do but extend an open invitation if you ever change your mind.
But you are not god and you are equating belief to truth.

Sorry buddy, but if your logic doesn't hold up there isn't a reason to take you seriously.

Now run along now as I "wash my hands of you".
 
You see. You are not here to be led to Jesus. You are here because you have eaten the great lie hook, line and sinker. You believe the lies they have told you so thoroughly that your bewilderment has brought you here to see the numbskulls who could actually believe this.

Everyone here talking to you has decided to not just believe what the world fed us (for whatever reason) we looked deeply for ourselves. Then we became amazed. Then, just like you- bewildered.

bewildered anyone EVER bought those lies at all.

Everything from nothing... smh
 
Last edited:
I find Kent Hovind entertaining but not to be a credible scientist, for the most part. Credible creation ministries include: Creation Ministries International, Answers in Genesis and Institute for Creation Research.

GodIsSalvation, also the longevity of humans was likely attributed to purer DNA (less mutations) due to the ever worsening effects of sin on creation itself. Also, the 120 years prescribed before the Great Flood is actually a reference to how many years God is holding back His wrath before delivering the Flood unto humanity. Otherwise, some good thoughts.
 
Did the Nephilim Create the Dinosaurs?

SphinxPawCarving_zpse80e7cff.jpg


Heiroglyphs between the Paws of the Sphinx: Larger Image http://i.pbase.com/o6/28/4428/1/119313412.MQ4LJ0H7.P10002551.JPG

The Sphinx is a picture of Mother Earth the Holy Spirit in this context. Because this is inscribed on the Paw of the Sphinx it is a picture of its authority. To the Right the Nephilim is offering the Sphinx a candle stick, or is offering "faith". This is not acceptable because the Sphinx does not obey angels, and only God can receive "faith". To the Left the Nephilim is offering blood, this is also unacceptable because the shedding of blood is a sin, and the Sphinx is created without sin. In these same instances the Holy Spirit or the Sphinx is declaring its authority: it receives the fallen angels that god rejects because he has found their faith unworthy, and it glorifies the judgment in the earth by giving man bodies of blood, because this is how it discerns the fallen angels, to weather they are worthy of the ascension or damnable. The Winged Globe symbol Mesopotamia is famous for connecting to the translation of the Universe, identifies with the fact that God is the judge and the Holy Spirit is the benefactor of the judgment. (The Holy Spirit is apart of the basis for Heavenly Salvation for few, and it is apart of the basis for the ascension for the multitude).

Declaring that Nephilims, Angels or Fallen Angels substitute the position of the Christ in creation is simply not true, but we will view this as the bible also declares this truth:

Genealogy of the Heavens and the Earth without ManKind
GENESIS 2:4 These [are] the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
GENESIS 2:5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and [there was] not a man to till the ground.
GENESIS 2:6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
GENESIS 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Mankind is Introduced after the Tree of Life withers
MARK 11:20 And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
MARK 11:21 And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.
MARK 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
The Withered Tree of Life becomes the Garden Snake, then Man is introduced into the Garden
GENESIS 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.GENESIS 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou [art] cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
....................
The Apostle Peter is clear that only Jesus Created the Dinosaurs, and not the Nephilims.
The Apostle Peter even says to Jesus, "Do you remember when you did this in the Garden of Eve, so that you could bring forth Adam in the first place, because of the righteousness of the Holy Spirit?"

(I believe Aliens were always witnesses, and I believe Jesus used elements from the Other Universe, where the aliens are in the process of creation, but Jesus's creation is very much exclusive to his means alone. And the Holy Spirit is one of Jesus's Creation, it is holy and undefiled, but to accomodate the souls of man in his judgment plan Jesus had to downsize the holy spirit, this meant not only killing the dinosaurs, but eventually making the earth less glorious, considerably, and according to the bible)

(We have another nightly walk tonight, it not necessarily a bad thing to have more validation from the universe depending on the force used, but we can still keep the blind by going out of their way. As their time comes closer to an end, I believe our faithfulness can keep them were they are, that is blind and a passive threat)
 
Last edited:
Oh, my. You have a very creative way of looking at... well, anything.