T
Tintin
Guest
Can't you SEE my hands waving in the air, "I KNOW, I KNOW!!!!
The atmosphere was different back then, and the oxygen level was different. A Japanese scientist discovered a place where air had been trapped from those times, so he tested the air and then could duplicate it. They planted a patio tomato plant in air like it was, the tomato plant grew to a huge bush. They now use air like this in hospitals in tanks called hypobaric oxygen tanks, and it does wonders for curing burns and wounds. This is why people back then lived such long lives, the flood changed the atmosphere and soon after the life span was less.
This is why dinosaurs grew so big and so did plants, so they are a source of our oil.
Case solved.
It could be that we are not God, so there are many mysteries that God isn't solving for us, God gives us just the answers we need.
RedTent, thanks, mate. That's very interesting. It sounds like it could be a contributing factor to long ages but I think there would be other factors also involved. As for dinosaurs, I think God just created some of them to grow to large sizes.


