nephilim

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 28, 2016
When you continue to make statements that Jesus' flesh was corrupted, that is exactly what you are saying.
Its exactly what it was (dying). It was a must in oreder to do what the law as to the letter that kills could not. Romans 8 .

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

His eternal spirit was not corrupted as in mans. God is not a man as us. And neither is there a infallible interpreter as Master or Pope (daysman) set between God and man .. Again, The Son of man says what you see (his flesh) profits for nothing .nada, zip. We understand by faith . . . the power of the unseen .

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

We have the same power as the Son of man Jesus in us.. Yet he was without sin .It is having to do with his unseen Spirit. No such thing as the flesh of holiness.

Salvation is never reckoned after corrupted flesh and blood as rudiments of this world . We simply do not know Christ after the things seen the temporal .He is out of this corrupted world

Mar 28, 2016
Because some of the disciples misinterpreted the teaching of Jesus, they left following Him, which prompted Jesus to ask if any other disciples would leave Him:

John 6:

66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

They did not misinterpret scripture. The gospel (sola scriptura) offended them as a hard saying .Again not hard to understand but repulsive to them that did glory in the corrupted flesh and they refused to hear the unseen things of God. (No faith) Just as with Peter in Mathew 16:22-23 . A difference must be made between the things of men seen and those of God not seen or we offend Him

Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. Mathew 16:22-23

Peter was forgiven of His blasphemy against the thing of men seen the Son of man, Jesus.

It is why Jesus used the example. . what if he disappears, then how will you believe.? (now you see . .now you do not.)They walked away in unbelief. (no faith) They were hoping his flesh would profit. Peter was given the faith by which he could beleive God not seen

Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life .John 6: 60-63

No life from a dead body.

Mar 28, 2016
In fact, garee, did you know that if satan had known the eternal plan of God (including the mystery which was kept secret from the foundation of the world), satan would never have crucified Christ?

1 Corinthians 2:7-8 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

So why don't you take the time to read Scripture ... the whole of Scripture ... to find out exactly what occurred and what was required in order to redeem mankind?

Instead of propping up a doctrine which is not contained in Scripture and then accusing brothers and sisters in Christ of not walking by faith because they do acknowledge and give proper honor and respect to every aspect of the Lord Jesus Christ, why don't you stop and think ... hey, what am I missing? Why is the earthly life and ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ important and worthy of my attention?
I am not suggesting the one time demonstration was not important to those who walk by faith, the unseen eternal

I am not accusing anyone. Only God can see into the heart of man as he works to bring some to eternal life. Satan is the accuser of the brethren. I am sharing my bread as a opinion.

And we do not accredit the work of the father and Son working according to a promise of the one time demonstration (Isaiah 53)

Again we do not accredit it to the Satan inspired crowd. The father even put the disciples asleep to show the work is between two alone. The father and Son exclusively.

Jesus of his own volition gave up the Spirit that temporally returned back to the father and reappeared on the end of the third day . . .to show that unseen spirit life was given in jeopardy of his own Spirit life.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Hi thanks for the reply.

I did not say His Eternal Spirit, spotless and sinless was corrupted but did reference that to his corrupted flesh needed for a one time outward demonstration of the lamb who was slain from the foundation of the world .This is when God did perform the work . He rested on the seventh from all the work he performed . Again a one time "demonstration" looking back to the foundation of the world

Nothing is accredited to the flesh. .Jesus clearly said in John 6 what the eyes see did not profit .Its the unseen Holy Spirit that alone can. We serve one Master the unseen.

Romans 8 informs us it must of been typified as sinful to perform what the law as to the letter could not .Heal by creating anew .The law of faith (the unseen eternal)

Romans 8 King James Version (KJV) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Jesus said. . "it is finished" then of his own free will His incorruptible Spirit returned to the father ..

For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment.Neither is there any daysman (fleshly infallible mediator between God and man as Master) betwixt us, that might lay his(Pope) hand upon us both.Job 9:32*33

Not one of those verses you offered shows someone bowing down to the flesh, the temporal corrupted as the things seen and not in respect to the Spirit not seen .

Jesus never said you have seen my flesh well done its enough as in. . who needs faith when you have God right in front of you. That is the foundation of Paganism. . . see then believe, No faith needed

My point was not that some did know Christ as the Holy Spirt of God (by faith). Identified as the Son of God not seen .But do not know Him in respect to the flesh, the things seen as the Son of man . The "Son of man(the eternal) and the Son of God (temporal have there places. Making it all one Master destroys the purpose for the words needed to help us understand the mysteries. Only God is good.

We walk or understanding by faith after that not seen the etenal. And not that seen the corrupted flesh . In that way no man can serve both or two masters

God is not a man as us. Its is his desire to worshiped as God .Eternal Spirit .Not man. And as we are informed.

When doubting Thomas was shown the flesh Jesus did not say well done faithful and true Thomas .But rather used it to show he had no fait calling him faithless. catholic are quick to grab Thomas and say see .yet they remain blind to the teaching. eulogizing the flesh .as a corrupted rudiment of this world. We simply do not know Christ by looking at a image.

John 20:27-29Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

No blessing in seeing and then believing .

Makes me wonder when he does come on the last day will he find men walking by a faith that comes from as it is written .or like in the days of Noah men walking after the experinces of their own hearts . Like out of the body or near death, or I had a dream . No need for eternal faith as it is written .Just keep your eyes open the shkies the limit just belive,

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the (corrupted) rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.......(Not seen)

Colossians 2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the (corrupted, dead ) rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

Why can you not admit that you were conclusively proven wrong? You said no one bowed down to Jesus while He was in the flesh on Earth.

I conclusively, with multiple Scripture accounts, from Jews, and Gentiles, proved you wrong. Jesus NEVER rebuked those that bowed down to Him in the Flesh. One woman even cleaned His Feet with her tears and hair, and Jesus praised this act.

Examine whether it is a prideful heart that won't admit wrong.

And for the love of God, I don't need an eternally long, impossible to decipher, response.

Mar 28, 2016
Why can you not admit that you were conclusively proven wrong? You said no one bowed down to Jesus while He was in the flesh on Earth.

I conclusively, with multiple Scripture accounts, from Jews, and Gentiles, proved you wrong. Jesus NEVER rebuked those that bowed down to Him in the Flesh. One woman even cleaned His Feet with her tears and hair, and Jesus praised this act.

Examine whether it is a prideful heart that won't admit wrong.

And for the love of God, I don't need an eternally long, impossible to decipher, response.
You proved God not seen was worshipped as he gave men the faith by which they could .You did not prove they worshiped him in respect to what the eyes see. (faithless)

God who is Spirit. . . the Spirit of truth. He is not a man as us .And neither is there any fleshly infallible interpreter set between God not seen and man seen as Master, Rabbi, Daysman, Pope .

Jesus refused to be called Master as the Son of man . He said God alone not seen is Master. Jesus walked as we do having the unseen power in him but not after the earthen body of death .

All of those you offered represented worshiped of the Spirit not seen but not after the flesh (what the eyes see). Jesus said clearly his flesh profits for nothing, We walk by faith the unseen eternal .Not after the temporal of any man, to include the Son of man, Jesus ..

We are informed that some did know Christ as eternal God after the Holy Spirit as the Son of God while in the earthen body of death .

Like Thomas and he rebuked him calling him faithless he then "commanded" him be not faithless, but believing. Thomas was given the faith of Christ the unseen to properly address God not seen (not before). .And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God..

But in every case he did refuse worship in respect to the things seen . He did not say to Thomas. . . well done faithless steward you have seen properly who needs faith when God is standing right in front of you.

Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not (the commandment) faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. John 20:28

In his departing instructions he made it crystal clear that he is not an man as us .But is a guiding Spirit of truth that works in man. Just as he worked in the Son of man who did dwell in a earthen body of death

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

One promised demonstration of the lamb who was slain from the foundation of the world (6 days)

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
You proved God not seen was worshipped as he gave men the faith by which they could .You did not prove they worshiped him in respect to what the eyes see. (faithless)

God who is Spirit. . . the Spirit of truth. He is not a man as us .And neither is there any fleshly infallible interpreter set between God not seen and man seen as Master, Rabbi, Daysman, Pope .

Jesus refused to be called Master as the Son of man . He said God alone not seen is Master. Jesus walked as we do having the unseen power in him but not after the earthen body of death .

All of those you offered represented worshiped of the Spirit not seen but not after the flesh (what the eyes see). Jesus said clearly his flesh profits for nothing, We walk by faith the unseen eternal .Not after the temporal of any man, to include the Son of man, Jesus ..

We are informed that some did know Christ as eternal God after the Holy Spirit as the Son of God while in the earthen body of death .

Like Thomas and he rebuked him calling him faithless he then "commanded" him be not faithless, but believing. Thomas was given the faith of Christ the unseen to properly address God not seen (not before). .And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God..

But in every case he did refuse worship in respect to the things seen . He did not say to Thomas. . . well done faithless steward you have seen properly who needs faith when God is standing right in front of you.

Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not (the commandment) faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. John 20:28

In his departing instructions he made it crystal clear that he is not an man as us .But is a guiding Spirit of truth that works in man. Just as he worked in the Son of man who did dwell in a earthen body of death

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

One promised demonstration of the lamb who was slain from the foundation of the world (6 days)
More pride.

And tons of indecipherable gobbledy gook.

YOU, said no one bowed down and worshiped Him while He was here in the flesh. 2+2=4. These are just facts. You were demonstrably proven wrong. None of us like to admit we were wrong, but when confronted with irrefutable proof that we are, we need to admit we were. NOT dig in with our pride.

Why do you find it so difficult to just say you were wrong?

Mar 23, 2016
Its exactly what it was (dying).
I believe that if Jesus had not laid down His life in order to fulfill the eternal purpose of God, He would still be living to this day because there was no sin (corruption) in His flesh. Same with Adam. If Adam and Eve had not sinned, they would still be alive today. The only reason Adam and Eve died was because they sinned. In the future, we will have bodies that will not die.

It was a must in oreder to do what the law as to the letter that kills could not.
The purpose of the law was to point to Messiah and bring God's people to Christ (Gal 3:24).

The law, in and of itself, is holy, just, and good (Rom 7:12).

Romans 8 .

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
Again, the law is holy, just and good (Romans 7:12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good).

Jesus, as the only begotten Son of God, did not have the weakness in His flesh the rest of mankind has in its flesh. The weakness in our flesh is due to our being begotten in the image/likeness of our parents. inasmuch as Jesus was not born in the image/likeness of Adam, His flesh was not corrupted. Jesus was begotten by God and God has no corruption to pass on to His only begotten Son.

As far as the likeness of the flesh of Rom 8:3, I explained the meaning to you in Post #296:

In Rom 8:3, the word "likeness" is the Greek word homoíōma which means:
("resemblance"). homoíōma does not require one element of a comparison to be derived from the other; it can be wholly separate from it. Rather, 3667 (homoíōma) refers to a basic analogy (resemblance), not an exact copy.
HELPS Word-studies (bold mine)
So, the likeness of sinful flesh Christ had was only a resemblance, not an exact copy. Again, in Heb 2:14 we read that Jesus only took part of that which the rest of the descendants of Adam share fully with Adam.

His eternal spirit was not corrupted as in mans.
Neither was His flesh corrupted. Once you accept this truth, all will fall in place for you and you can rest in the knowledge and understanding that our Lord Jesus Christ fully and completely fulfilled every aspect of what was required to reconcile mankind back to God, including His being without blemish and without spot ... no corrupted flesh.

God is not a man as us. And neither is there a infallible interpreter as Master or Pope (daysman) set between God and man ..
The daysman of Job 9:33 is not the same as the Mediator of 1 Tim 5:25.

The Lord Jesus Christ very definitely is the Mediator between God and mankind (1 Tim 5:25).

The daysman (judge, arbiter) of Job 9:33 does not exist. The daysman is a judge between two parties. Who is above God and who is able to render a ruling that is not in alignment with God?

Job was not speaking of our Redeemer when he spoke of the daysman.

Job knew he had a Redeemer and that his Redeemer lived and his Redeemer would stand on the earth in the latter day and that he (Job) would see God ... Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold ...

So the "daysman" (judge, arbiter) of Job 9:33 is not the same as the Redeemer of Job 19:25-27.

The "daysman" of Job 9:33 is a judge who decides between one side and another side. Job knew there was no one who could judge God and that is why Job stated Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.. Job was not speaking of his Mediator ... nor was Job speaking of his Redeemer. Job was speaking of a judge ... an adjudicator ... one who could stand between him and God and render judgment. There is, nor ever will be, anyone who one can render judgment against God.

Again, The Son of man says what you see (his flesh) profits for nothing .nada, zip. We understand by faith . . . the power of the unseen .
Just because I do not hold to your interpretation of John 6 does not mean I do not understand by faith.

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
I explained that the treasure we hold in our earthen vessels is revealed in 2 Cor 4:6. The treasure is the light which God has shined in our hearts to give the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. The light which God placed in our hearts is the glorious gospel of Christ ... (part of which is hid to you because you reject some of God's eternal purpose):

2 Corinthians 4:

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

No such thing as the flesh of holiness.
My embracing all aspects of my Lord and Savios Jesus Christ is not the same as what you have termed "the flesh of holiness". Those are your words and that term is a misconception on your part.

Salvation is never reckoned after corrupted flesh and blood as rudiments of this world . We simply do not know Christ after the things seen the temporal .He is out of this corrupted world
Inasmuch as I do not consider Jesus as having "corrupted flesh and blood as rudiments of this world", I am assured of my salvation.

Mar 23, 2016
They did not misinterpret scripture.
Sure they did. John 6:52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

The gospel (sola scriptura) offended them as a hard saying .Again not hard to understand but repulsive to them that did glory in the corrupted flesh and they refused to hear the unseen things of God. (No faith) Just as with Peter in Mathew 16:22-23 . A difference must be made between the things of men seen and those of God not seen or we offend Him
Your assertion that Jesus offered corrupted flesh to God is an abomination to God.

It is why Jesus used the example. . what if he disappears, then how will you believe.?
Jesus knew He would be going away and He would send the Comforter. He told them this (John 16:7).

Mar 23, 2016
I am not suggesting the one time demonstration was not important to those who walk by faith, the unseen eternal

I am not accusing anyone. Only God can see into the heart of man as he works to bring some to eternal life. Satan is the accuser of the brethren. I am sharing my bread as a opinion.
Actually, you are sharing your opinion as bread ... and your bread is moldy and rotten because when examined under the light of Scripture, your assertion that Jesus offered corrupted flesh to God is shown to be in error.

And we do not accredit the work of the father and Son working according to a promise of the one time demonstration (Isaiah 53)

Again we do not accredit it to the Satan inspired crowd.
That's your response to my suggestion that you read Scripture to find out why is the earthly life and ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ important and worthy of your attention? More of your opinion for bread dogma.

The father even put the disciples asleep to show the work is between two alone. The father and Son exclusively.
Wow ... the Father did not "put the disciples asleep". The disciples fell asleep because they fell asleep ... all on their own. Jesus did not need the disciples to fall asleep to know that He and the Father worked together in bringing about the salvation of mankind.

Mar 28, 2016
Actually, you are sharing your opinion as bread ... and your bread is moldy and rotten because when examined under the light of Scripture, your assertion that Jesus offered corrupted flesh to God is shown to be in error.
I would offer again. The Spirit of God is signified as a spotless lamb slain for the sins of the world from the foundation .The six days he did work . .setting His creation in motion. God the Spirit of truth is no was no more a literal lamb than he was a literal man with a corruptible spirit .Adam and Eve were created with a spirit subject to the law .Thou shall surely die. They gave there trust over to what the eyes see, the Glory of God departed, they served a new faithless master. the lust of the eye the lust of the flesh the false sense of pride . not of our father in heaven . But the father of lies.

I think I explained it before. I did not say he offered up his earthen body of death. A dead sacrifice. He offered to pour out His living Spirit as if it was blood. . on the flesh. This was in order to do what the law of Moses that kills, could not do. The letter of the law reveals that all men fall short of the glory of God. The law of faith (unseen) is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

It was revealed in the outward demonstration of the father not seen working with the flesh of the Son of man Jesus seen, pouring out his wrath .

Acts 2:17-19 King James Version (KJV) And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens ( male and female.Jew nor Gentile) I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they ( male and female.jew and J Gentile) shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

The reformation came. The government of God was restored to a earlier time period. Jewish men and woman could gather together to cerebrate the ceremonies along with the gentiles .It was a glorious time for the believers. Time of great tribulation for the unbelieving Jew. One like never before or again

Romans 8 King James Version (KJV) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Without using dying flesh the demonstration according to Roamns 9 above would have no meaning.

It is not the things seen that brings new eternal life but the unseen things of faith. The gift. . . . is a new source of faith by which we can believe God not seen. It is not of our old selves but as new creatures a new faith that can please our living God.

I would think as new creatures we neither wrestles against flesh and blood and neither are supported it . I think in that way Christians are temporal representations of His unseen glory . Preach the gospel and hope it bring growth. Don't hide it under the flesh. The flesh did serve its purpose.

Makes me wonder when he does come on the last day will he find faith or rather men walking by sight after the corruptible.

We do not know Christ after the rudiments of this world.(flesh and blood)

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I would offer again. The Spirit of God is signified as a spotless lamb slain for the sins of the world from the foundation .The six days he did work . .setting His creation in motion. God the Spirit of truth is no was no more a literal lamb than he was a literal man with a corruptible spirit .Adam and Eve were created with a spirit subject to the law .Thou shall surely die. They gave there trust over to what the eyes see, the Glory of God departed, they served a new faithless master. the lust of the eye the lust of the flesh the false sense of pride . not of our father in heaven . But the father of lies.
You are deeply confused. I don't know who taught you, but they should not be teaching.

Mar 28, 2016
Wow ... the Father did not "put the disciples asleep". The disciples fell asleep because they fell asleep ... all on their own. Jesus did not need the disciples to fall asleep to know that He and the Father worked together in bringing about the salvation of mankind.
I don't see it that way .

The father and son of man simply would not share that glory with the flesh of any but the Son of man Jesus. The one purposed to serve the outward demonstration of a inner unseen work.

Jesus three times looked for their help in prayers and the good work of encouragement as a confidence builder and the father refused the Son. After the third the father gave the wake up call and off they went to finish the latter part of demonstration. The foundation of suffering in the garden of Gethsemane (Three days in the belly of the whale. . hell or called three days in the heart of the earth )

The word three would seem to be is used as a metaphor to represent the end of the matter in regard to whatever is in view..

Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder. And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me. And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt. And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour? Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done. And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy. And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words. Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners. Mathew 26: 36-45

He drank the cup of suffering alone. No purgatory . His grace is perfectly sufficient. Our suffering is not applied to it.

Mar 28, 2016
You are deeply confused. I don't know who taught you, but they should not be teaching.
I think we should be carefull how we hear as a living hope that works in us . .the unseen power to believe God not seen is not of us.

Its not my goal to offend.

Why boast as if we did not freely with no cost on our behalf receive it. It is God who does make us differ from one another.

Is God a literal lamb or is he simply the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Christ, the Holy Spirit of God? The one Master teacher not seen?

We are warned of those who fit the MO of the antichrists. Those who say a man seen (daysman) must teach us and bring to our mind the things he is teaching as our way of seeking approval .

We are informed as a warning we are to abide in the unseen work as our teacher comforter and guide as he teaches us . He whose name is Jealous gets the glory that he will not share with the flesh.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father. And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life. . . . . . .These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. 1 John 2:22-27

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I don't see it that way .

The father and son of man simply would not share that glory with the flesh of any but the Son of man Jesus. The one purposed to serve the outward demonstration of a inner unseen work.

Jesus three times looked for their help in prayers and the good work of encouragement as a confidence builder and the father refused the Son. After the third the father gave the wake up call and off they went to finish the latter part of demonstration. The foundation of suffering in the garden of Gethsemane (Three days in the belly of the whale. . hell or called three days in the heart of the earth )
You keep adding to the word of God. It's a terrible habit, but it does explain your confusion.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Why boast as if we did not freely with no cost on our behalf receive it. It is God who does make us differ from one another.
Who is boasting? Why do you continually throw in irrelevant comments like this? Is it your intention to dodge straightforward accusations of error?

Jun 10, 2019
Bow to the knees crank it like a chainsaw, hahaha...

Mar 28, 2016
Who is boasting? Why do you continually throw in irrelevant comments like this? Is it your intention to dodge straightforward accusations of error?
I am not accusing, just sharing a loving principle.

And no its not my intention. My intention is to guard or keep the faith of God that works to guard me .. . called the whole armor.

Did you have a straight forward question .I can try and answer it?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I am not accusing, just sharing a loving principle.

And no its not my intention. My intention is to guard or keep the faith of God that works to guard me .. . called the whole armor.

Did you have a straight forward question .I can try and answer it?
I just asked you two straightforward questions. You answered the less-straightforward of the two.

Mar 23, 2016
Jesus three times looked for their help in prayers and the good work of encouragement as a confidence builder and the father refused the Son. After the third the father gave the wake up call
You are reading into Scripture something that is not there.

Nowhere does Scripture tell us the Father refused the Son concerning Peter, James and John sleeping. Nowhere does Scripture tell us the Father "gave the wake up call" to Peter, James and John.

Jesus asked the Father three times if the cup could pass from Him. Jesus knew all Scripture concerning what was to come. Jesus also knew what was at stake (the redemption of mankind).

Try reading what is written in Scripture

Don't read into Scripture what is not written. Eve did that way back in the garden of Eden when the devil came to tempt her. Jesus refused to do so when He was tempted. Jesus answered the devil with "it is written ..." . Follow the example set out by Jesus. Be a workman who needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth (2 Tim 2:15).