Nervous habits?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I don't think I have any, (I crack my fingers, neck and occasionally my back all the time no matter the situation

If I am very nervous I start trembling, so if I have cup or glass available I tend to hang onto it for dear life :p

well........that explains why you keep spilling water all over me when I show up
 
Play drums on the steering wheel in the car at red lights when radio is on....... Sometimes dance in the car too at least the top half of me to the music...There are people scratching their heads wondering about that crazy lady in the car ahead of them....lol

Oh, I forgot also pumping the brakes in time with the music coming up to a stoplight.....


Number 4 on the Top Ten List of Reasons NOT to follow behind a blond driving
 
I probably talk too much when I'm nervous.

But if really stressed I go all quiet (what can I say, I'm a complex women) :p
 
I dont talk alot. People know that and yet they still ask if im ok. There being Nice, but it does get annoying at times lol
 
I bet your job interviews were spectacular. Lol
About 75% of the time it was with doctors. You'd think the medical profession would be educated enough to stop someone from fainting to the floor, but, oh no! They're the ones who told me I snore after nudging me awake on the ground.

One doctor told me he thought I was standing up. I was kind enough to warn the phlebotomist, but his witty response was, "Hold on. I'm almost--" I didn't hear the last part. I was gone. lol
 
I probably talk too much when I'm nervous.

But if really stressed I go all quiet (what can I say, I'm a complex women) :p
Sooo, how did you get the doctors and nurses to do their best for your aunt, if you went quiet? lol