yep...no clue why. Didn't notice it till today. lolYour TOES?????
yep...no clue why. Didn't notice it till today. lol
assuming i have no shoes on i smash them intothe floor and they just pop. Its greatMy incredulousness was not so much "Why?" as "How?"
mindlessly pointing my Army Colt .45 at folks who make annoying noises and squeezing the trigger to see if it still works
Used to pop my toes all the time...used the toes from one foot to pop the toes on the other foot. Was pretty cool actually.Your TOES?????
mindlessly pointing my Army Colt .45 at folks who make annoying noises and squeezing the trigger to see if it still works
===========================================
where's PR????
I eat when I'm nervous. And when I'm bored. And when unhappy. And when I'm angry. And sometimes just because the food is there...
But back to nervous habits. I get fumble-fingered and talk to fast and sometimes start stuttering. It's really sad.
Used to pop my toes all the time...used the toes from one foot to pop the toes on the other foot. Was pretty cool actually.
I do it that way some too. Its oddly satisfying when they all pop at once. hahaUsed to pop my toes all the time...used the toes from one foot to pop the toes on the other foot. Was pretty cool actually.
You aren't alone, girl. Sounds like anxiety.
I do it that way some too. Its oddly satisfying when they all pop at once. haha