Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nerw church
Thread startereagle4031
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
I can’t imagine the Lord asking me to start a new church. I think he’d prefer I participate in the one I belong to already.
The life and teachings of Jesus Christ are documented in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. I’d like to see churches strictly adhere to these teachings.
Being a family, a community of believers who are not only involved with each other and in the church, but also in the community around them. They need to be involved in Bible Study, ministry, etc.