Nerw church

  • Thread starter Thread starter eagle4031
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eagle4031

Guest
if you started a new church, what would you like the church to focus on
 
if you started a new church, what would you like the church to focus on

I can’t imagine the Lord asking me to start a new church. I think he’d prefer I participate in the one I belong to already.

The life and teachings of Jesus Christ are documented in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. I’d like to see churches strictly adhere to these teachings.
 
Jesus, Jesus and more Jesus. Teach through books of the bible rather than random topical sermons.
 
ok - so that is the teaching side
what would you get the congregation to focus on
 
Being a family, a community of believers who are not only involved with each other and in the church, but also in the community around them. They need to be involved in Bible Study, ministry, etc.