Never Believe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 19, 2019
My apologies on behalf of Christians who easily forget the simplicity that is found in Christ
If I wanted simple I'd make some 2 minute noodles, not bank my understanding of the cosmos on simplicity.

Kinda might make simple minded.

May 19, 2019
Do you believe that? How odd. Your beliefs certainly shape your life. What you fail to grasp is that there is certainty in knowing God when He reveals Himself to you. If He has not revealed Himself to you, it is because you were not ready. Mockery is a sure sign of not being ready.
Hey? I thought Christian's were supposed to have the fruit's of the spirit. I doubt you'd know love if you fell into an olympic sized swimming pool of it.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
Hey? I thought Christian's were supposed to have the fruit's of the spirit. I doubt you'd know love if you fell into an olympic sized swimming pool of it.
Why are you insulting her?

May 19, 2019
You know the biggest of all the traits that sadistic people present. Is the inability to accept what they think is wrong.

May 19, 2019
Well it's been fun.

Won't miss you on the other side.

noblenut

Nov 29, 2017
I was a professing Christian once, but I never surrendered to Jesus. I think I never got to that stage because I was very concerned with the concept of accepting the torture of another human being, for the sake of myself.

What else can I say?
if u eat meat u accept an animal is killed so u can be nourished, Jesus is the lamb who was slain so u can be saved and because of what he did he was exalted to the highest place

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I was a professing Christian once, but I never surrendered to Jesus. I think I never got to that stage because I was very concerned with the concept of accepting the torture of another human being, for the sake of myself.

What else can I say?
Jesus was not just another Human being.. He was God manifested in the flesh.. And it was Gods will to die for our salvation and we honor Him and praise Him as the one who has secured for us eternal life and salvation from judgement..

We believe there is no way that we human beings can pay the penalty of our own sin.. Only a perfect sacrifice can pay the penalty for the sins of the world..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Let me ask you a serious question.

Doesn't accepting and venerating the torture of someone for your sakes, make all Christian's sadistic?
No it makes us incredibly appreciative that Someone would love us to such an extent as to willingly go through such a terrible death to save us..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
It's not about a man dying for love, a lot of people have died for love. It's how Christian's use that pivotal moment in history to avoid their personal responsibility.
That personal responsibility is being cast into the Eternal Lake of Fire and being in torment in that Lake of Fire for ever and ever...

Are you ready to take this personal responsibility for your sins Riven?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Doesn't accepting and venerating the torture of someone for your sakes, make all Christian's sadistic?
Two things. God chose to become a man, and take the punishment for all of us. also, he went willingly. Who am I, you, or anyone else-to question what we can't possibly understand?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Let me ask you a serious question.

That's as nice as I can put it blue_ladybug.

Accepting Jesus AND His sacrifice is what it means to be a Christian. We honor Him by our acceptance. Don't focus on the horror He went through, focus on how He is saving us from a life of torment.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Since you deny you're a believer, what could you possibly know of love?

notuptome

May 17, 2013
There is no nobility in following multitudes of others into eternal condemnation. Christ loved us enough to suffer the agony of the cross that He might restore us for His glory. What do you suppose is in store for those who tread under foot the blood of Christ esteeming it of no value?

Heb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

For the cause of Christ
Roger

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
Consider this, imagine the father having the logic, "I cannot accept the child being born, just because my wife experienced a lot of pain giving birth"

What king of father would that be? Basing the decision solely on the pain from pregnancy

And equate the child as birth pain