Never Believe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I remember you have given me this on a sacred shrine, a temple with my most sacred treasure

But, don't give to dogs what is sacred, or else, they will tear it apart, and if they blaspheme what I consider most sacred, with mockery or belittlement

I would need to get my eyes washed, we have so many to tell riven, but riven is not ready
Getting to the end of yourself is a process. It seems some need to wring themselves out to that point. It is not a nice place to be. Some would call it hell. Then and only then are they willing to acknowledge their need and desire for God, and surrender.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
Getting to the end of yourself is a process. It seems some need to wring themselves out to that point. It is not a nice place to be. Some would call it hell. Then and only then are they willing to acknowledge their need and desire for God, and surrender.
It's a process that cannot be rushed, even of we provide the most invincible of proof, their heart is still not ready to believe even the proof, until one day, if they look back, they will understand

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
God invites us to reason with Him. However, since Riven has brought his objections to us, we answer him while we can. We are simply doing what Scriptures tell us to do, for "How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?" One day, some glorious day, he may approach God with the humility required, and be willing to listen and obey instead of argue and rebel.
I am humbled by your humity and patience. I was about to say that if we don't want someone to get our goats. Let's not show the antisocials were we keep them tied up.
Courtesy of Pastor Thomas Johnson, Little White Chapel, Las Vegas Nevada.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
*share popcorn with everyone*

Butter is optional,

water or soda?
Water, and optional artificial flavoring, that will help the audience