New Again

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MilkNHoney

Junior Member
Jan 9, 2009
33
6
8
66
Hello, I was new here (in 2009) but after being diagnosed with cancer and a dozen other serious and complex medical conditions I was no longer able to chat after 2013. So, I am new here, again. I would like to chat with like-minded Believers.
May The Lord bless you and keep you. May the peace of Christ that surpasses all understanding fill your hearts.
 
You've come through an awful lot. I'm glad the Lord spared your life. You probably have a testimony to share if you ever want to. A lot of us would like to hear about your recovery.

To your health and happiness!
 
ccwelcome5s.png

Welcome!
:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: HisCDBride
Hello, I was new here (in 2009) but after being diagnosed with cancer and a dozen other serious and complex medical conditions I was no longer able to chat after 2013. So, I am new here, again. I would like to chat with like-minded Believers.
May The Lord bless you and keep you. May the peace of Christ that surpasses all understanding fill your hearts.
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome B-A-C-K To Chat.

Thank and Praise God For HIS All-Sufficient GRACE In our infirmities
Amen?

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II).

Grace, Peace, And JOY!...
 
  • Like
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness
Hello I just joined this site. I have been deep in prayer. I need to speak to someone.
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.
Prayer Requests Forum is in this 'link'... let us know...Many Will pray...

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II).

Grace, Peace, And JOY!...
 
  • Like
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness
R (7) - Copy - Copy.jpg
"Let us hope perhaps within these pages shall be found support and
encouragement to help lift up a weary or troublesome heart."
 
Hello, I was new here (in 2009) but after being diagnosed with cancer and a dozen other serious and complex medical conditions I was no longer able to chat after 2013. So, I am new here, again. I would like to chat with like-minded Believers.
May The Lord bless you and keep you. May the peace of Christ that surpasses all understanding fill your hearts.

Welcome, sister Moonbeam! What a joy to have you back again. PTL! :D(y):coffee:

Peace to you also. Such a precious thing, and there is only one source.
 
Hello, I was new here (in 2009) but after being diagnosed with cancer and a dozen other serious and complex medical conditions I was no longer able to chat after 2013. So, I am new here, again. I would like to chat with like-minded Believers.
May The Lord bless you and keep you. May the peace of Christ that surpasses all understanding fill your hearts.
Hi welcome glad you are able to share :)
 
You've come through an awful lot. I'm glad the Lord spared your life. You probably have a testimony to share if you ever want to. A lot of us would like to hear about your recovery.

To your health and happiness!
Hello, and thank you. It is true the Lord has brought me through many things and has spared my life countless times. He is Faithful and True and I praise the Lord for all He has done for me!
 
  • Like
Reactions: HisCDBride
Great to meet you on this Thanksgiving Day sister MilkNHoney and we all have so much to be thankful for right now. Glad you are back at CC and may God bless and keep you always!
 
Hello, I was new here (in 2009) but after being diagnosed with cancer and a dozen other serious and complex medical conditions I was no longer able to chat after 2013. So, I am new here, again. I would like to chat with like-minded Believers.
May The Lord bless you and keep you. May the peace of Christ that surpasses all understanding fill your hearts.

Boy, I'd love to hear the story of how you came out of all those health problems! Welcome back!