New believer looking for some friends

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Agata

Junior Member
Feb 3, 2015
3
0
1
Hey I'm pretty new here and I'm looking for some Christian friends that I can talk to.
I'd love to hear from someone my age (I'm 20) and who's maybe in the same situation that I am ( I'm in college :D )
There are not a lot of people in my area are Christians who really believe and want to grow in faith.
I'd love to hear from you guys :)
 
hello Agata. welcome to cc, and hope you enjoy it here. I hope you are blessed with great fellowship with Christians alike, and blessed with great friends too. God bless.
 
You have come to the right place. I am happy to hear that you want to grow in faith. Glad to have you here. Welcome to CC.
 
I'm 20 and in college too! It's really nice to meet you. Welcome to the site! :D