New, but old

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Hi to you all, some know me as wolfwint, but since nov 2020, i could Not enter cc with my name.
Hope you all are doing well, special Angela.

G

Godsgirl83

hello. Welcome back.
I was just thinking how I hadn't seen wolfwint around in sometime, and wondering how he was.
So, how are you?

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Welcome to CC.
---
How is the weather in Germany?
In the midst of season/weather change here..
- East Coast
- United States

More of His grace and power to you..

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
hello. Welcome back.
I was just thinking how I hadn't seen wolfwint around in sometime, and wondering how he was.
So, how are you?
Thank you for missing me :)
I am doing fine. As nurse(male) we had in january a heavy corona time. At moment its little down. Whats sbout you?

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Welcome to CC.
---
How is the weather in Germany?
In the midst of season/weather change here..
- East Coast
- United States

More of His grace and power to you..
Well, we have in my part ( middel NorthWest )
around 4°c and cloudy sky with little sun)
Thank you for blessings. I wish to you too.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi to you all, some know me as wolfwint, but since nov 2020, i could Not enter cc with my name.
Good to have you back, wolfman Aidan! Being old just means we got a head start on everybody else.:):coffee::geek:

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Aidan! Wolfwint away and Aidan returned. We are delighted to have you back with us. What area in Germany do you live in?.... In Schwabenland your wife would call you Aiden'le, if in North Germany Aidenchen, but in der CH it would be Aidenli. Meine Frau is Bremerin.

Herzliche Glückwünsche zum Wiederkommen! :)

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Hello Aidan! Wolfwint away and Aidan returned. We are delighted to have you back with us. What area in Germany do you live in?.... In Schwabenland your wife would call you Aiden'le, if in North Germany Aidenchen, but in der CH it would be Aidenli. Meine Frau is Bremerin.

Herzliche Glückwünsche zum Wiederkommen! :)
Well , vielen Dank Isny. I come from near Gütersloh. Its around 180km south of Bremen. My wife calls her dog Aidan :)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Well , vielen Dank Isny. I come from near Gütersloh. Its around 180km south of Bremen. My wife calls her dog Aidan
Welcome back, Wolfwint (as Aidan). My wife comes from a small town near Bremen also. I visit Bremen many years ago with her.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Well
Well welcome back 🙂.
Enjoy your time back here😀.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi glad you got back on Aidan1 and great to have a voice from Germany in the mix:) God bless you and your family!

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Hi glad you got back on Aidan1 and great to have a voice from Germany in the mix:) God bless you and your family!
Thank you Tabin for blessings. Our Lord may bless you and your family as well.