New, but old

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Well, we have in my part ( middel NorthWest )
around 4°c and cloudy sky with little sun)
Thank you for blessings. I wish to you too.
I was in Germany...years ago.
One of the places I visited..
Herrnhut
- Moravian/Zinzendorf
- Birth place of Protestant Mission.
I mentioned this to you..
- When you were 'wolfwint' on CC!
- You might not remember.
---
Note:
Maybe I should have said..'Welcome 'back' to CC.'
- On my previous post. (#3)

Blessings,

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
I was in Germany...years ago.
One of the places I visited..
Herrnhut
- Moravian/Zinzendorf
- Birth place of Protestant Mission.
I mentioned this to you..
- When you were 'wolfwint' on CC!
- You might not remember.
---
Note:
Maybe I should have said..'Welcome 'back' to CC.'
- On my previous post. (#3)

Blessings,
Thank you bro., no i am not renember, i suppose because of my age :)
When I became christian, the First church i visited was one from Herrenhuth founders.

G

Godsgirl83

I am doing fine. As nurse(male) we had in january a heavy corona time. At moment its little down. Whats sbout you?
Nurseing is a heavy job. Lord bless you as you give of yourself in careing for others.

As for me, well I am a full time stay at home mama bear who now homeschools all 3 of my cubs.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Nurseing is a heavy job. Lord bless you as you give of yourself in careing for others.

As for me, well I am a full time stay at home mama bear who now homeschools all 3 of my cubs.
Thank you, but homeschooling as well is a New and challenging task to.
I wish you the Lords blessings and strenghten for this.

G

Godsgirl83

Thank you, but homeschooling as well is a New and challenging task to.
I wish you the Lords blessings and strenghten for this.
Thank you.
Yes, it is challenging at times, but it was decided by His direction, so we know we're doing right and can get through the hard challenging times.