NEW CC Perspectives on Levels of Conspiracy & Corruption in 2020 Election, CV19 & DS Existence

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Was 2020 US Election Fraudulent AND was CV19 a Deep State Plandemic?

• Total voters

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Q Fighters, [4/6/2022 4:36 PM]
CONNECT THE DOTS...

1984 - Anthony Fauci is appointed director of the NIAID.
1990 - First patents involving coronavirus begin to appear.
1999 - Ralph Baric begins conducting chimeric coronavirus research.
2000 - The Gates Foundation is created.
June 2000 - In reference to the first draft of the human genome sequence, President Bill Clinton said "Today we are learning the landscape in which God created life."
The project was funded by Francis Collins (Fauci's boss)
Following the completion of his presidency in 2001, Bill established the Clinton Foundation.
December 2001 - The first Andrew Carnegie Medals are awarded to "visionaries of modern philanthropy" Ted Turner, George Soros, Bill Gates Sr., Brooke Astor, Irene Diamond, Leonore Annenberg and Laurence Rockefeller.
Anthony Fauci also attends the event.
February 2003 - First outbreak of SARS occurs in China.
The CDC proceeds to patent all aspects of coronavirus, including the transmission of coronavirus to humans.
Nature is prohibited from being patented, meaning coronavirus was manufactured or the patents were illegal.
Because the patents were deemed legal, the CDC has full control over who is authorized to make independent inquires into the virus. Nobody else is allowed to study the virus or even develop a test kit for it.
February 2005 - Bill Clinton flies to Beijing on Epstein's private plane.
Upon returning Bill and Hillary establish the Clinton Global Initiative.
Later in 2005 President Bush urges the NIH to prepare for future pandemics.
2008 - Bush awards Fauci with the Presidential medal of freedom.
2009 - Swine Flu test run
2010 - Gates claims that if we "do a really good job with vaccines, we can perhaps lower the world population by 10 to 15%"
2011 - Gates meets with Epstein numerous times in private.
2014 - Obama begins funneling millions of taxpayer funding to the Wuhan Institute of Virology through EcoHealth Alliance.
October 2014 - The federal government declares a moratorium on GOF research.
December 2014 - Fauci and Obama tour a lab inside the Vaccine Research Center at the NIH.
November 2016 - Trump wins the election. (They never thought she would lose.)
January 11 2017 - Fauci declares Trump will face a surprise outbreak.
January 12 2017 - Clinton Global Initiative is served a WARN and shut down soon after.
Weeks later the Biden Foundation is created.
December 2017 Francis Collins ends the pause on GOF research.
Dec 2017 - Billionaire couple Honey and Barry Sherman are found dead in their home hanging from belts. They owned Apotex which manufactured large quantities of Hydroxychloroquine. Canadian Supreme Court Justice Moldaver implicates the UN and WHO in the double homicide. (Remember Trudeau owns 40% of the company who makes the lipid nanoparticles for the vaccines that he's mandating)
August 2019 - Inventor of the PCR test Kary Mullis dies.
Oct 18 - Oct 27 2019 - World military games are held in Wuhan.
Also Oct 18 2019 - Event 201
Weeks later...COVID-19

Join @Q_Fighters
2022- china does a hard lockdown in parts of their country.

the american media begins to push a spring covid surge, setting the stage for a outbreak in late summer mass outbreak, leading to mail in voting.

and, that will lead to the deep state to remain in firm control.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017

the american media begins to push a spring covid surge, setting the stage for a outbreak in late summer mass outbreak, leading to mail in voting.

LoL, now that is sounding a lot like a conspiracy theory... LoL, it used to be so hard to tell the difference between Chrystal ball information, mis-information and dis-information... But now with all the volumes of proven, actionable and verifiable information reported by all the Patriot Truthers it is Chrystal Clear that Devolution is an undeniable reality...

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great

Genesis 18: 20 And Jehovah said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous; 21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know. 22 And the men turned from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before Jehovah. 23 And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou consume the righteous with the wicked? 24 Peradventure there are fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou consume and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein? 25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked, that so the righteous should be as the wicked; that be far from thee: shall not the Judge of all the earth do right? 26 And Jehovah said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sake. 27 And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, who am but dust and ashes: 28 peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, I will not destroy it, if I find there forty and five. 29 And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for the forty’s sake. 30 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there. 31 And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for the twenty’s sake. 32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for the ten’s sake.

Let's think about what we have learned in the last year.

1. We learned that the FBI had Hunter Biden's laptop but covered it up for a year. They let Trump get impeached even though they had the evidence to exonerate him. They also planned to kidnap Governor Whitmer and then blame that on Trump supporters and we know that the January 6th event was a false flag event used to again blame Trump supporters.

2. We also know there are no righteous men in the DOJ, there is a long list of things we could look at, releasing killers to kill again, justifying looters while putting people guilty of trespassing into solitary confinement, and the list goes on and on.

3. We have learned that this goes all the way through the politicians up to Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, and on and on. Yes, there might be two or three righteous men and women out of all of them but certainly not ten.

4. We have also learned that we could not find 5 righteous Supreme court justices, or two righteous appellate judges, etc. True, there was one or two righteous judges, but just enough to show the rest were wicked.

5. The same is true of the state legislators who are responsible to certify their election results.

6. We know there are not ten righteous men in the NIH, CDC, or FDA. Maybe there is one here and another there, but we certainly couldn't find ten. The 55,000 documents released by Pfizer show they knew the vaccine was neither safe nor effective and yet they hid that information and mandated an experimental vaccine which is illegal.

7. How about the Military? Certainly not among the top brass. The Afghanistan debacle seems planned and orchestrated, Milley's admission to advising the CCP behind Trump's back is treason, killing some aide worker and claiming you were taking out terrorists, everything is evidence of how corrupt and evil they are.

The Lord sent two angels to determine if the cries they heard were true and we now know they are.

Not only will they abuse anyone trying to get the truth and righteousness, they will even abuse Lot's daughters. They pass laws so that men can use the women's bathroom and locker room and compete in women's sports. They teach CRT which is also abusive, racist, and evil.

They would bust down the door of the house and force everyone to get the shot if they could figure out where that door is.

Luke 17: 28 Likewise even as it came to pass in the days of Lot; they ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; 29 but in the day that Lot went out from Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all: 30 after the same manner shall it be in the day that the Son of man is revealed.

K

kaylagrl

Yep, had my mother in for treatments for her osteoporosis. She and I were the only ones in the room. We were there for two hours, one nurse came in and told us only 6 people in the hospital had COVID. Another nurse came in later and abruptly told us to put our masks on. She said it was to protect us and her. I bit my tongue. Then I asked her when she thought the hospital would stop asking for masks. She said she didn't know but they were told a really strong variant would be coming in the fall. I gave my mother a look. smh

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yep, had my mother in for treatments for her osteoporosis. She and I were the only ones in the room. We were there for two hours, one nurse came in and told us only 6 people in the hospital had COVID. Another nurse came in later and abruptly told us to put our masks on. She said it was to protect us and her. I bit my tongue. Then I asked her when she thought the hospital would stop asking for masks. She said she didn't know but they were told a really strong variant would be coming in the fall. I gave my mother a look. smh
Everyone should get some HCQ, it works best if you take it as soon as you feel like you are coming down with something.

Also get Quercetin, Zinc and Vitamin D from the vitamin shop and take that everyday to boost your immune system.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
had a checkup about 3 weeks ago . my doc told me the same thing.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
X22Report - The Big Lie Is The Deep State Big Lie! The Crime Of The Century Is About To Be Revealed! - Must Video
Monday, April 11, 2022 19:19

The big lie that the fake news and corrupt politicians have been telling is about to be revealed the same way the HB laptop was revealed to be true. The crime of the century is now being produced and the [DS] is going to throw everything they have to stop it. They are now trying to bring back covid, they are pushing the bird flu to push food shortages. They are trying everything they can, this is all going to fail. The people see the plan. Next round is about to hit the [DS], buckle up.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
More PROOF that the DS IS NOT IN CONTROL!!!
Fact: DURHAM was appointed by Trump... Durham remains an active Special Council, still INVESTIGATING to EXPOSE the CRIMES & CORRUPT of the LEFT! The DS has FAILED to CANCEL Durham!!! Think about it!!! White Hats are in CONTROL of everything that will make a REAL difference in this COVERT CHESS MATCH! Checkmate has already been called - it's called DEVOLUTION + DURHAM + PEDOPHILIA & CRIMES AGAINST GOD's CHILDREN!!
1649723417946.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
More PROOF that DS has LOST CONTROL of the NARRATIVE and FAKE NEWS outlets are desperately trying to Cover their Arses - POSTURING for what they KNOW will be a FLOOD of TRUTHS that will EXPOSE their LIES... TOO LATE they are ALL CULPABLE and will be held ACCOUNTABLE!!!!
1649725549530.png

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
meanwhile, in the real world, philadelphia reinstates mask mandates.

so, while Q just blows smoke and nothing happens, the first step to the return of covid has happened.

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
meanwhile, in the real world, philadelphia reinstates mask mandates.

so, while Q just blows smoke and nothing happens, the first step to the return of covid has happened.
1649726622185.png

Solemateleft

Jun 25, 2017
The UNTOLD GROUND TRUTHS from UKRAINE are surfacing... Looks and smells like the corrupt influence of Nazism (DS) within the Ukraine chain of command...
1649728915273.png
1649729232858.png

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
The cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great

Genesis 18: 20 And Jehovah said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous; 21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know. 22 And the men turned from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before Jehovah. 23 And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou consume the righteous with the wicked? 24 Peradventure there are fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou consume and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein? 25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked, that so the righteous should be as the wicked; that be far from thee: shall not the Judge of all the earth do right? 26 And Jehovah said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sake. 27 And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, who am but dust and ashes: 28 peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, I will not destroy it, if I find there forty and five. 29 And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for the forty’s sake. 30 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there. 31 And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for the twenty’s sake. 32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for the ten’s sake.

Let's think about what we have learned in the last year.

1. We learned that the FBI had Hunter Biden's laptop but covered it up for a year. They let Trump get impeached even though they had the evidence to exonerate him. They also planned to kidnap Governor Whitmer and then blame that on Trump supporters and we know that the January 6th event was a false flag event used to again blame Trump supporters.

2. We also know there are no righteous men in the DOJ, there is a long list of things we could look at, releasing killers to kill again, justifying looters while putting people guilty of trespassing into solitary confinement, and the list goes on and on.

3. We have learned that this goes all the way through the politicians up to Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, and on and on. Yes, there might be two or three righteous men and women out of all of them but certainly not ten.

4. We have also learned that we could not find 5 righteous Supreme court justices, or two righteous appellate judges, etc. True, there was one or two righteous judges, but just enough to show the rest were wicked.

5. The same is true of the state legislators who are responsible to certify their election results.

6. We know there are not ten righteous men in the NIH, CDC, or FDA. Maybe there is one here and another there, but we certainly couldn't find ten. The 55,000 documents released by Pfizer show they knew the vaccine was neither safe nor effective and yet they hid that information and mandated an experimental vaccine which is illegal.

7. How about the Military? Certainly not among the top brass. The Afghanistan debacle seems planned and orchestrated, Milley's admission to advising the CCP behind Trump's back is treason, killing some aide worker and claiming you were taking out terrorists, everything is evidence of how corrupt and evil they are.

The Lord sent two angels to determine if the cries they heard were true and we now know they are.

Not only will they abuse anyone trying to get the truth and righteousness, they will even abuse Lot's daughters. They pass laws so that men can use the women's bathroom and locker room and compete in women's sports. They teach CRT which is also abusive, racist, and evil.

They would bust down the door of the house and force everyone to get the shot if they could figure out where that door is.

Luke 17: 28 Likewise even as it came to pass in the days of Lot; they ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; 29 but in the day that Lot went out from Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all: 30 after the same manner shall it be in the day that the Son of man is revealed.

So a little off subject , but even ten could not be found, then who was crying out from S and G?