New feature getting on my nerves..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Hello peoples :)

'A new feature i see in the forum today is a new pop in from the left side of the screen that has 5 links to facebook twitter ( some red thing called Pin ? ) , Email and Share.. This feature automatically pops into the screen as i open every new page and i need to move my mouse down to the bottom of the box to click on a remove option to get it to go away..

This is driving me insane it covers peoples Avatars and encroaches into peoples postings..

Could this feature be fixed so that it only comes out when you move your mouse over to it to draw it out?

This is very annoying new feature..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Robo said for those who don't want it, to PM him and he'll turn it off for them.

T

tasha66

Yes I'm a bit new, is very annoying as I can't see people's pics etc.
Thanks for the tip :)

Feb 28, 2016
don't know it - don't have it - never heard of it' don't want it -
wish I had never heard of it, but will nick it in the 'bud'
nother words, "NOT" = do any of you all even know
what this means NOW???

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Yes I'm a bit new, is very annoying as I can't see people's pics etc.
Thanks for the tip :)
I was told to post on his profile since I don't have access to PM yet...so you could try that.

.I semi-ignore it most times. Only have to minimize it every so often. Haven't received a response yet, but it's worth a shot.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
I know am late responding to this post, but I know feeling about the new system. For now I can only go into the forums, until I get me a new updated computer.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I know am late responding to this post, but I know feeling about the new system. For now I can only go into the forums, until I get me a new updated computer.
This is a discussion about a forum feature that many dislike.

-BLISS-

Mar 6, 2018
England
I agree it's an annoyance.. can admin take mine off please.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I PM'ed Robo about it quite some time ago asking for it to be removed but still have it :(

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
It is finally disabled for my account which I very much appreciate. PM route was successful :)