New hear, hello!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CallmeQ

Hello all. New to this site, and sorta to chatting in general (haven't done this since high school). I am sadly newly single (against my wishes) and just figured this would be a good way to meet people to talk to who are hopefully like minded.

Not sure how much I will use this, but why not give it a go.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
Glad that you are trying it.It is a great site full of good people :) Welcome and God bless you

C

CallmeQ

Thankyou for the welcome. I hope it works out well for me too. More people to talk to is never a bad thing.

S

SweetmorningDew78

Hi!CallmeQ :) Welcome! Glad you've decided to join us here :)

I don't know what happened but yeah sometimes things don't always go as we hoped they would. I know you've heard this already... that every happening in our life..it happened for a reason... :) Use what you've learned and just carry on and make your next experience even better.
Have a wonderful day!
God bless you!

C

CallmeQ

Carrying on is what I'm trying to do. Thank you for the encouragement.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome, Q..
I've been in the "newly single... against my will" category myself. No fun, but God is faithful. Get in His face as much as you can, and feel welcome to share a little about yourself here. :)

If you haven't already, sign up for the daily devotional from DivorceCare.org. Lots of good wisdom therein. I learned about it two years after my marriage ended; it's designed to be relevant right away.

C

CallmeQ

Well, not sure what i should share. I am an associate pastor, been saved for 17 years. Have 3 children i love with all my heart. Also work in a furniture shop, staining and finishing pieces for sale.

Is there anything else I should add?

T

Tinuviel

Good to see new people...hear. Welcome to CC!

C

CallmeQ

Thank you. And yes, I realized I used the wrong form of 'here' after the fact. Not sure how to change it.

S

SweetmorningDew78

Carrying on is what I'm trying to do. Thank you for the encouragement.
Good to hear that :) Praise God! You are welcome bro. We are here to encourage one another :)

Be blessed!

D

DRJ55

Hi welcome to cc. Just about every one here is really nice. I'm sure you will make some great friends.God bless.

C

CallmeQ

Thanks to both of you, and welcome as well misskayanne since you are also new.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat! :)

T

Tinuviel

Thank you. And yes, I realized I used the wrong form of 'here' after the fact. Not sure how to change it.
There is no way to change it, I'm afraid. That was so something I would have done that I had to point it out just a bit :p Sorry about that.

Dec 17, 2013
Yeah,if I was trying to meet someone the Christian crowd would be my first resource to tap,I figure that at least we try to be good people and it's always nice to have a good person as a friend.

C

CallmeQ

It doesn't bother me at all that you pointed it out. I type faster than i think so it happens. Sad there is no way to change it though.

And yes imfinallyfree, it is always good to have more good christian freinds.

W

W73

Hi y'all. First time here.

C

CallmeQ

Hello, nice to see more new people. I hope we can be freinds and you enjoy your time.

W

W73

Hi y'all. First time here. :)