New here from DFW

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
There are quite a few peeps from Texas here so you should feel right at home. Perhaps God steered you to this site for a reason. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mel85
Hi everyone, just stumbled upon here by accident, but glad I did. I just recently moved backed to Texas, specifically DFW, and looking for a church and friends.
I have business friends that live in the DFW area. Welcome to the community. May you be blessed by your time here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and MrH59
welcometocc9p.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: MrH59
Hello and welcome to CC, friend. I hope you find this space encouraging and meaningful.

I’m praying that God will bless you in a loving way and lead you to a place of fellowship in the days ahead.
 
Hi everyone, just stumbled upon here by accident, but glad I did. I just recently moved backed to Texas, specifically DFW, and looking for a church and friends.
Hi Brianb6885, Welcome to CC. I don’t think it’s by accident you found this site. Either your looking for something in your life or GOD is trying to show you something. I pray that you will find a good church to fellowship and grow in Christ. Not a church that just makes you feel good but one that preaches GODS word. Sometimes that makes us uncomfortable. There are some good people on here that will pray with you and encourage you. I hope to see you around
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and Mel85
Hi everyone, just stumbled upon here by accident, but glad I did. I just recently moved backed to Texas, specifically DFW, and looking for a church and friends.
Welcome! We''re practicly neighbors I live in Lawton NOW, sometimes I see your weather reports. PTL!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hi Brian, like some have said already, it’s not by accident that you’ve come here. Glad to have you:)

See you around the forums!

Blessings ❤️F083BE9D-7662-4EE2-85FD-B832FE13EDB0.jpeg